so my contract is up on march 19th. i have the evo 4g and im just kind of sick of it. should i wait for the 5 or get the 4s now? im so stumped on what to do. also i need at least a 32 gig, id prefer a 64 though. if the 5 would be a 64gb for 299, then i would wait for that. is there any news for what the 5 will have in store for us?