Alright, so I have a maxed out late 2008 MBP 15". 2.8Ghz and 320GB 7200RPM HD. The best money could buy at the time. Now... they have their back to school promo going and there is also tax free weekend for me this weekend. Im very tempted to upgrade right now, but is it really worth it? I can get a my new maxed out one for about $2150 after selling the free iPod and printer. Things are slow on the selling end for any MB or MBP right now though. Even though I have a valid and legal install of CS3 with almost every CS3 app and Office 2008, and iLife and iWork 09, I don't know if I'd be able to recoup the cost of the new one. So... should I go for it and maybe pay a few extra Benjamins if I can't break even, or should I just plop down a couple Benjamins now for AC and then try to sell this and buy a new one after Snow Leopard comes out? That brings me to another point. Will Apple release updates with Snow Leopard and will the BTS program still be going on when it comes out? I really need help deciding!!! Please offer your advice. Don't JUST vote on the poll, tell me why! Sorry for the type... it should be "upgrades" on that last one... DUH! Thanks!