To date there are so many rumors are you even excited anymore

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by JohnnyDJunior, Aug 4, 2013.

1. JohnnyDJunior macrumors regular

Before, when phones where announced i was excited. what are the specs, how would it look, what can it do, but now its getting on my nerves.

I can't even ignore it.
    I sometimes wander if ill even be excited when the iPhone 5s comes out.

The rumors are either going to be true which would make it a spoiler or not be true which would just raise me hopes up and at the end just drop it.

Ex. the finger print scanner - what if Apple's plan was to leave it for the iPhone 6 and all the rumor mill is doing is just hyping it up.

Stop the Spoilers

2. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Just too big to keep many secrets anymore. With millions and millions of phones being touched by thousands of factory workers, leaks are inevitable. Plus every media out and tech site are actively searching for leaks cause it's such big news. The days of big surprises are long gone. Just get used to it.

3. Jonnyfive macrumors regular

I agree.

Didn't apple used to be better at keeping things secret?

4. andaman-sea macrumors newbie

I have a hunch the rumors are false. iPhone 5C, the website, is owned by a Chinese company.

The rumors have been largely uninspired as well.

5. boomhower macrumors 68000

boomhower

Since I knew I wasn't going to be buying it, not really. I am certainly intrigued about how they are going to do the lower end phone though. I am super excited about iOS 7.

6. batting1000 macrumors 604

There is code in the latest beta of iOS 7 for a fingerprint scanner so it's most likely coming.

7. waa1futs macrumors 6502

If you want to be excited about new iPhone releases then why are you looking at news / rumor sites that spoil the surprise? :confused:

You have no one to blame but yourself...

8. JohnnyDJunior thread starter macrumors regular

Its easier said than done.

It started because i wanted to know before it came out but after the iPhone 5 and having more than 50% wrong it put me in a sore place.

An addiction thats hard to quit. I hope you can understand me

9. waa1futs macrumors 6502

Oh I understand all too well. As a kid my parents use to put wrapped presents under the tree an it took all my might, all might willpower, everything I had to resist opening them. Eventually as I grew up I no longer cared as much about "surprises", kind of like how I am with the iPhone announcements. Apple keynotes / iPhone launches are pretty much just a big "meh" all the way around :rolleyes:

10. R.Stoychev macrumors 6502a

R.Stoychev

Naaah, I'm more excited about ios 7 and the refreshed rMBP :)

11. TacticalDesire macrumors 68020

TacticalDesire

Haven't been excited about an iPhone since the iPhone 4

12. eckono macrumors newbie

With all the leaks it's hard to get excited anymore. That paired with apple only providing minor updates to the phone and slapping an "S" behind the previous years models. Apple does everything backwards. Why come out with a cheaper model iPhone when all you have to do is discount the price of last year's model to sell to the budget crowd. apple needs to have variety when it comes to their top of the line phones. (Bigger HD Screens)