To go where no PC has gone before.

sgd

macrumors newbie
Jan 4, 2002
Just to let everyone know, Apple is bringing out a 15" lcd imac with removeable screen that acts as a web tablet and runs from an airport connection between cpu and screen.

There will also be a new generation of G4 chip running at 1ghz.

Existing LCD screens will drop in price by about $500.

Software releases.
- GoLive 6
- Photoshop 7
- Flash 6

V

Vikram

Here it is.

Here is where Apple is so boldly going:

There will be TWO main announcements:

1 Screens: 10-17-19-22-24". Regular and Touch sensitive. FW, GW, Airport, USB, Ethernet, and SuperDrive. All built in.

2 iPod size modules will plug into these screens. CPU module will have Processor, Memory and HD, FW/GW, Head Phone.

Thats it.

Use your imagination and mix and match.

I will have myCPU and 10" in my pocket all the time. At home a 19" screen and at my studio 24".

Widely available peripherals will have FW connectivity.

All I will need to transport is myCPU module in my pocket plugged into my 10" screen.

Beautiful, minimalist, simple.

Jookbox

macrumors 6502
Jan 19, 2002
Re: Here it is.

Originally posted by Vikram

Screens: 10-17-19-22-24". Regular and Touch sensitive. FW, GW, Airport, USB, Ethernet, and SuperDrive. All built in.

if/when apple comes out with a 19" screen, and a cpu faster than 1GHz- i'm all over that.

dnelsongb

macrumors member
Jan 14, 2002
Green Bay, Wisconsin
To tell you how sold I am on this stuff...

I just sold my Dual 450 G4 with Dual Monitor cards, and a Gig of ram. DVD, SCSI card, I'm almost nervous about this. I hope I'm doing the right thing. The G4 I'm selling is my baby. I'm addicted to EVERYTHING NEW from Apple. I need a support group, you know of one?

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
how much did you sell that puppy for?

im sure we could all be your support...go look at davids topic in the general discussion.....he wasnt sure about some powerbooks that some guy was going to send him and the smart people on this board helped him out.

thats support where im from.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.