To people who called the 4.7" video fake and 5.5" a unicorn.. (and a choice dilemma)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by thadoggfather, Sep 9, 2014.

1. thadoggfather macrumors 604

thadoggfather

Ha. ha.

The funny tales of the music app gradient being upside down and the clock app having a minute hand obtrusively in that hands on video, well here we are. Video still could be fake from sketchy touch ID looking plastic, but I think it was real now no? If not, close enough on the money I consider it real. Would also explain having a 64gb when 32gb is omitted (maybe)

I think this more applies for 5.5" for people who said would ship later, or never ship at all.

Let this not serve as a way to point the finger at all the naysayers, but just to be more naive and welcoming of things potentially being true. We're in a post Jobs world, anything is fair game, in a good and bad way.

I personally think the iWatch stuff is meh but haven't really researched it enough. Looks like a nano band to me.

And the back of iPhone 6/6 plus looks just like leaks, no last minute slate touch like with iPhone 5 prototype that leaked and wasn't fully colored in.

Anyways, I'm getting me a 64gb 4.7" I do believe. Should be a nice upgrade from the 5. I just wonder if the 5.5" has 2gb of ram or not.. has that been confirmed or not? That could be the deal breaker.

But 5.5" I don't think will fit comfortably in any of my pockets while bike riding. Also could be a deal breaker.

OIS, and slightly longer battery life aren't deal breakers either for going 4.7"

And, given that 5.5" is A8 and driving 1080p vs nearly close to 720p, 6 plus could be the iPad 3 of its iPhone time.

I hope this thread was somehow informative and not a complete waste of time :D

2. TommyA6 macrumors 65816

I thought the leaked phone was fake for the reasons you said, but I wasn't sure :p . Either way, the iPhone 6 look great to me :apple:

As far as RAM is concerned, no one knows yet:) , but it is more likely to be 1 gb.