As my title says, i'm currently at the state of whether or not i should decide to upgrade to the rMBP 2015 15" with a dGPU. I'm currently on early 2011 MBP, now the problem isn't the speed of my current MBP, as i've upgraded to an SSD and have 16GB of RAM. However, it is the GPU, battery life (between 2-5 hours on a 940 cycle count, 88% battery health) and also display (although, i'm not too fussed by the retina display). I'm currently hesitant because i wanted to get a skylake rMBP because the current one's are using Haswell (?) CPU's and the GPU's in the 2015 model are very similar to the GPU used in the 2014 model. Because i'm not going to be living at home i cannot use my iMac anymore to do tasks i'd use the GPU on that for, so i was wondering whether i should go ahead and purchase the 2015 rMBP or wait for skylake. My usage of the rMBP would be safari, document creation via iWork/MS Office and gaming (Hence the want for the dGPU).