Hi everyone, I recently lost my jailbroken iOS 6.0.something when I dropped my iphone 5 into water and it died... Apple replaced it with another iphone 5, but instead of being on 6.0.something again, I am now on 6.1.4. My question is this: Should I stay on 6.1.4 and await a jailbreak or upgrade to 7.0.4 and await a jailbreak? Perks of each: 6.1.4: Jailbreak might be released for 6.1.4 before a 7.0.4 jailbreak is released. They have said it will be out before 2014. 7.0.4: If I upgrade to 7.0.4 now, I can cement having 7.0.4 and await a jailbreak. If I wait too long for this upgrade, apple with release 7.1 (Which is in beta1 if I recall), and stop signing 7.0.4 and then I will likely be screwed again. The con of staying on 6.1.4 too long is losing my chance to jailbreak ios7. Do you think I should stick with 6.1.4 or 7.0.4? Please let me know and feel free to address any more pros or cons I failed to mention.