Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Kurri

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
Normally $50-$60 is only $23 today only - think I may pick this one up [/url]

would love to hear if anyone has played this. I'm not too familiar with the series though. I just heard it is really hard. Dont want to get to frustrated :eek:

musicpenguy

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Oct 29, 2006
yeah amazon constantly has this game used for under $20. I keep looking at it but i dont know anyone who has actually played it. Might take the jump

I picked it up yesterday and will report back when I play it - have high hopes for it - it'll be my very first in the series - never played the NES original.

I think Amazon has it for $34, which still is a good price for what is a well reviewed game

Kurri

macrumors 6502
Mar 6, 2009
I picked it up yesterday and will report back when I play it - have high hopes for it - it'll be my very first in the series - never played the NES original.

I think Amazon has it for $34, which still is a good price for what is a well reviewed game

Yeah I have not played any of the others which is why it might be too hard? i dont know, heard people saying these games were tough

MRU

macrumors Penryn
Aug 23, 2005
a better place
would love to hear if anyone has played this. I'm not too familiar with the series though. I just heard it is really hard. Dont want to get to frustrated :eek:

Yeah I bought it at launch and still have it because for some reason Gamestop and others won't accept it back for trade???

Its OK....... Does nothing special, does nothing terrible, does nothing memorable.

Oh and the difficulty has been adjusted, I found the other Ninja Gaidens near impossible and never completed tem. This ones difficulty meant it is the first I've actually finished, so I'm grateful for the easy difficulty option. It was still very tough in areas, but t didn't leave me with another game I'll never finish.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.