Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ndprunner22

macrumors member
Original poster
Nov 28, 2008
Today Only! Incase - Notebook 13" Sleeve for Notebooks - Black $9.99 +FS! @BestBuy.com
Bestbuy.com has Incase neoprene 13" laptop cases for $9.99 plus free shipping. Compared to $34.99 @ Apple and do a great job protecting your laptop!

These fit Apple Macbook perfectly!
Take your notebook along when you're on the go with this stylish black sleeve designed for use with select Apple notebooks.
Product Features

* Designed for use with 13" MacBook™; also fits 12" PowerBook® or 12" iBook® notebooks
* Durable neoprene material
* Soft interior protects your notebook from scratches
* Slender sleeve adds additional protection to a standard bag or functions as a stand alone case
* Perforated trim

PS: I just ordered a new Alu Macbook on black friday and I ordered one of these cases and an OCZ SSD for it check it out. :apple:

nomorevista

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2008
thanks so much! - now i can get rid of my $2 bubblewrap envelope!

just bought it - about $10.80 including tax shipped! thanks! no way was i going to pay $30 for a sleive

lidomkj

macrumors regular
Feb 21, 2008
I did not "need" this, but for $10.69 shipped, could not pass it up. Just ordered now.

Thanks!

imac9556

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2004
Wow thank you!!
I was about to buy this used one off craigslist for $25, and here is a brand new one for $9!

many thanks!

VSMacOne

macrumors 603
Oct 18, 2008
I did not "need" this, but for $10.69 shipped, could not pass it up. Just ordered now.

Thanks!

Ditto! I have a Sumo case which is AWESOME but in case i will ever need something slimmer, this is a GREAT buy. Can't pass it up!
EDIT: Just got it for $10.59

MattsxB

macrumors member
Jul 16, 2007
Thanks for the heads up... Just bought one... I almost bought it last week for $35 at bestbuy...

aethelbert

macrumors 601
Jun 1, 2007
Chicago, IL, USA
Thanks for the heads up. I've always been happy with my incase stuff over the years. I've been eyeing this sleeve for ages but have never bothered to cough up so much, but ten bucks is a great deal. I'll make my life a bit easier with airport security with me flying so much...

Wait what's the difference between these two cases?

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...Id=abcat0515028&type=product&id=1156606920824

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8740142&type=product&id=1202429848185

Just wanted to make sure this is the newest one before I order it, nice spot!
They're the exact same thing. Note that one is the in-store price and the other is online only. When they run online only promotions, they always leave the other one up for those who'd prefer to pick it up in the store.

uaaerospace

macrumors 6502
Feb 15, 2005
Alabama
I have one of these that I bought about 2 years ago with my Macbook. The sleeve is great for me since I slip my laptop in my book bag. It has held up well, so I'd recommend it to anyone, especially for 10 bucks.

Luke1robb

macrumors 6502a
May 3, 2008
Cambridge, MA/Smithfield, RI
Thanks for the heads up. I've always been happy with my incase stuff over the years. I've been eyeing this sleeve for ages but have never bothered to cough up so much, but ten bucks is a great deal. I'll make my life a bit easier with airport security with me flying so much...

They're the exact same thing. Note that one is the in-store price and the other is online only. When they run online only promotions, they always leave the other one up for those who'd prefer to pick it up in the store.

Thanks for clarifying! This is an amazing deal. I was gonna pick it up for $28 off the apple online store on friday, but held off...... SOOOOOO worth the wait. This is the beauty of MR and the forums! Thanks all!

MA 0984

macrumors newbie
Dec 1, 2008
Thank you, thank you!!

I just bought this case yesterday for $35 ... I'm returning it and ordering this one online. Awesome!!

r!ggaman

macrumors newbie
Jan 31, 2006
Houston

Actually I'm guessing the 9.99 is the older sleeve with the green leaf since I have only been able to find the newer white leaf sleeves in stores. Not a big difference, but a difference nonetheless.

yOyOYoo

macrumors 6502a
Feb 13, 2005
CA
Actually I'm guessing the 9.99 is the older sleeve with the green leaf since I have only been able to find the newer white leaf sleeves in stores. Not a big difference, but a difference nonetheless.

Is there any difference in size between the "new" versus the "old" incase sleeve?? I'm ordering one right now!

mynameisraj

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2008
Boulder, Colorado
Damnit, I blew 35 bucks on one of these just 6 months ago. I thought it was expensive then but I really wanted this case (I had worked for a long time to get it, I have no job and I'm only 14)…

I feel like an idiot. But then again, there is no way to predict the future. Great deal nonetheless…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.