Tommy Lee is one sick dude

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
All that alcohol and drugs for all those years really effed up his brain. o_O I thought Instagram was a place where you could be free of this garbage. Anyway Trump’s response will be lit.

Reactions: yaxomoxay

mtneer

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2012
I think this guy needs to be on the Left's equivalent of the Breitbart comment section.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
All that alcohol and drugs for all those years really effed up his brain. o_O I thought Instagram was a place where you could be free of this garbage. Anyway Trump’s response will be lit.
Why would you think such? Instagram, like Facebook, like Twitter is a social medium where people are allowed to share their opinions. Whether you are a non celebrity, celebrity/musician, or president.

Mr. Lee did just that, like so many others have done before, and will do after.

Last edited:

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Original poster
Nov 14, 2011
Why would you think such? Instagram, like Facebook, like Twitter is a social medium where people are allowed to share their opinions. Whether you are a non celebrity, celebrity/musician, or president.

Mr. Lee did just that, like so many others have done before, and will do after.
I assumed Instagram was less political. I guess just the people I follow are.

JayMysterio

macrumors 6502a
Apr 24, 2010
Rock Ridge, California
I assumed Instagram was less political. I guess just the people I follow are.
It's the same as any other.

What you are going by is that Instagram doesn't feed you an assortment of random posts that you may or may not like by people you don't follow.

Interestingly enough it's worked for Tommy Lee. He is trending on Twitter, and people aren't worried he overdosed or got arrested.

Reactions: hulugu