iPod Tomorrow big day, have you been waiting for the new ipods?

Have you been waiting for September 5

• Yes sure!!! i'm gonna buy one of the new ipods directly!!!

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • yes !! and going to buy one of the new ipods in the future!!

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • yes! but not going to buy one.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • not really, but will be glad to see them.

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • no, but it doesn't bother me

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • no,no,no hate it!!

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
I have definitely been waiting for this but still not going too but one directly.

psychofreak

Retired
May 16, 2006
London
For a long time I had been waiting for a new iPod to replace my ageing 3G 15GB, but about two months ago, I got a replacement battery, so I'll only get the new iPod if its really good for me...

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
For a long time I had been waiting for a new iPod to replace my ageing 3G 15GB, but about two months ago, I got a replacement battery, so I'll only get the new iPod if its really good for me...
I know that feeling with my gsm, i really don't spend much money on a gsm and mine, once almost broke because there was a little water and it was doing crazy things and i was happy because i had a good reason too buy a new gsm but after a day it worked back and :(

iTeen

macrumors 65816
Aug 13, 2007
Washington
what makes you think that they will be released tomorrow? no proof yet...getting to be a little late, or did i miss something?

lofight

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jun 16, 2007
what makes you think that they will be released tomorrow? no proof yet...getting to be a little late, or did i miss something?
In case it doesn't happen i think many people will be sad, and there is the chance that it does come out is very very big

Status
Not open for further replies.