TomTom Car Kit Free Adapter - TomTom Not Shipping Me One - Anyone have this issue?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by prominence, Oct 31, 2010.

1. prominence macrumors regular

Hi all,

I bought a tomtom dock for my iphone before Sept 1. So I'm entitled to a "free adapter".. however every time I go to order one, it just says "your data has been submitted," and I've never received any confirmation e-mail or anything ever shipped to me in the mail.

Has anyone else had this problem or have you all received yours from tomtom? If so, could you provide the link to the page that you ordered yours at?

The only page I could find was http://iphoneformulier.tomtom.info.nl/ and it never works when I try to order mine from that page.

Thanks!

2. Lolento macrumors newbie

calling customer service would be my next move.

3. flynz4 macrumors 68040

I have had the exact same experience... I cannot even get through on their customer service website. :(

/Jim

4. Mabyboi macrumors 6502

Mabyboi

As the second poster said, id give their customer service center a call if I were you.

5. prominence thread starter macrumors regular

Hi Jim -

Just wanted to let you know after a second e-mail to US Support through their web site, I was shipped an iPhone 4 adapter dock. All you have to do is give them the serial number and your address and they should be able to order and ship for you, that is what they did for me, and the CSR kept me informed throughout the process, took about a week or so, and then they e-mailed me the tracking number once it was shipped.

Good luck friend!