Too Anxious!! In Store Reserved, Ontario, Canada

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Krissypantz2828, Sep 27, 2013.

1. Krissypantz2828, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013

Krissypantz2828 macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Anyone else? I reserved one in store. Anyone reserve any in store. I can't take this lol

**Note to moderators. I meant in store, retailers, not shipped by apple! Sorry, Thanks :)

2. romeo.xk macrumors 6502a

3. user-name-here macrumors 65816

LoL so this is why you were saying you were annoyed today in the other thread: too much pent up iPhone anxiety! :p

Glad to hear you will get your phone soon brotha'. I was there too on launch day. I should have taken my blood pressure just to see how much anxiety I had.

You're gonna love it though. Like a kid on Christmas day! :)

p.s. sorry for the 'junk' ;)

4. SandboxGeneral Moderator

SandboxGeneral

Staff Member

Mod note:

You need to edit your thread title to be more specific and appropriate. If not, this thread will be merged again with an existing thread.

5. Krissypantz2828, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2013

Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

No you didn't deliver junk. At least not here anyway. :p Hope Christmas comes early this year. I hate this waiting lol and it hasn't even been a week since I reserved.

And yes you nailed. lol

----------

Alright thanks. Couldn't edit right away because I was on the mobile app. Thanks for editing it for me :p

----------

Best buy! Northern Ontario

6. user-name-here macrumors 65816

Oh baby! :D

Did you already pay for it on the Best Buy website and are just awaiting the "ready for pickup email"? If so then it's a guaranteed done deal.

I purchased both of mine from Best Buy the night before launch day and was sweating bullets the whole time thinking "Oh ****, they probably aren't keeping track of their inventory and are overselling the iPhone. When I get to the store in the morning they are going to tell me they sold too many and are sold out!" :(

But no... I got the "ready for pickup" emails and was elated that Best Buy came through for me!

p.s. do you mean ontario cananda or ontario california?

7. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

congrats I guess...
    You will enjoy the phone, it's silky smooth :cool:

8. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Congratulations :) and no Canada. I reserved it in store. The second it comes in they call me. They said that last year their second shipment came in 2 weeks later. Any chance of this being slightly accurate this year? Ugh I hope so lol I think for the next week I am going to go a little nuts. Mainly because my carrier says I have an early upgrade for $50, but it's a glitch, a glitccchhh. I need it to be there when I buy the phone lmao. I hate not knowing!!!!!

----------

Thank you :) I can't wait for it to come in. :)

9. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

So what guys? Any chance it will ship to "retail" stores in a couple of weeks?

10. SrgtKickAss macrumors newbie

It'll be earlier then that.
    I'm in northern Ontario. Sudbury to be exact.

Got mine at Future shop on launch day, was first in line at 7:45 and got my gold 32 GB

:)

11. Krissypantz2828, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2013

Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

I'm from Sudbury too lol! I reserved from best buy. Thanks for the info. Apparently our city didn't get much to begin with.

12. SrgtKickAss macrumors newbie

I went to Virgin, they didn't have any in yet they said come back later.. Then I went to the source, they got 1 in for Bell.
    Finally ran around the mall to Future Shop and was the only one, they had quite a few.

But yeah, apparently nobody had them haha.

13. Krissypantz2828 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Krissypantz2828

Virgin apparently said they will be in, in about a week or less. :)