too bad they didn't fix this....

zephxiii

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
Too bad they didn't move the Y! of the weather notification thing to the left side (or top right) because it's too close to the "clear" button and often i find myself hitting the wrong thing :(

zephxiii

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 21, 2010
I don't want to press the Y, i never do..i just want to hit clear...but you have to hit it twice so sometimes one of the two hits either misses (and cancels), hits the Y, or hits the weather widget....

CSMchris376

macrumors regular
Mar 13, 2010
Illinois
Okay, with just the Weather there, that does not exist. Guess I need more on my notification center to be able to see it, but if I swipe down and there is nothing but weather, that clear button is not here.

Okay, sent myself an email and if I pull down the notification center after that, there is an "X", but not the clear like famousasjohn posted.

phlux

macrumors newbie
Feb 22, 2012
Okay, with just the Weather there, that does not exist. Guess I need more on my notification center to be able to see it, but if I swipe down and there is nothing but weather, that clear button is not here.

Okay, sent myself an email and if I pull down the notification center after that, there is an "X", but not the clear like famousasjohn posted.
Jesus Christ...

Hit the "X" and see what happens. You are helpless.

famoussasjohn

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2010

When you tap the X button, "clear" comes up after and you have to tap that as well. Thus, possibly hitting the little "Y!" icon when trying to hit clear.