Too Sick To Be President?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by maxsix, Feb 17, 2016.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

she is sick in the head, "sniper fire" & a gazillion other lies.

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

The only people asking are right wing nut job publications. If there was anything to this, the so-called MSM would be all over it.

3. bent christian, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

In reality, almost no one is asking this question.

WND (WorldNetDaily) is a politically conservative American web site.[2] It was founded in May 1997 by Joseph Farah with the stated intent of "exposing wrongdoing, corruption and abuse of power".[3] WND has been active in promoting a number of conspiracy theories, including Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WorldNetDaily

It should be noted that Joseph Farah is an avid creationist. This is only one of his many mental dysfunctions.

"The evolutionists insist the dinosaurs lived millions and millions of years ago and became extinct long before man walked the planet.

I don’t believe that for a minute. I don’t believe there is a shred of scientific evidence to suggest it. I am 100 percent certain man and dinosaurs walked the earth at the same time. In fact, I’m not at all sure dinosaurs are even extinct!"

4. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Not to mention that piece was written by Jerome Corsi which tells you all you need to know.

5. bent christian, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Oh, that guy.

Noted literary hack, Jermoe Corsi.

6. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I don't think they are "conservative" [​IMG]
    more like extreme right.

7. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Farrah is absolutely a Conservative. Belief in magic and conspiracy theories do not disqualify him. You have to look at his views on economics and social control. These are the qualifiers that make him fit the label.

8. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Sorry, bro. These are your people. Own it.

9. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

Given the hacking cough and her tendency to bark like a dog, I'd says she has advanced tubercular lycanthropy.

10. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

If many were asking then you would be able to link to a credible source. However, for both Clinton and Sanders their age is an issue. Hopefully whichever gets the nomination will have a good VP pick in case something happens while they are in office.

11. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

12. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

[​IMG]

them there are fighting words.

13. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

I'm sorry that you feel the need to fight over who you and your people are. Own it.

14. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

15. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

I am sorry that you need to put people in groups in order to feel better, I support equal marriage & have no issues if you want to smoke pot, but somehow you think that puts me in the WND camp :rolleyes:

16. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Dude, your entire ****ing posting history consists of insulting these groups you speak of. Own it.

17. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

In psychology, cognitive dissonance is the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time, performs an action that is contradictory to one or more beliefs, ideas or values, or is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

18. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

source it .

19. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

No, all we are saying is that you are Conservatives. It should not have to be said that this does not mean your beliefs are exactly the same, only that they are similar.

20. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

read post 18. it fits you guys rather well, hell I even support Abortion and the cognitive dissonance you guys have somehow makes ME a "conservative"? :rolleyes: wtf is "similar" to conservatives when you support equal marriage. pot legalization & abortion? I am one of the few here who has even called out the police abuse .....

21. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

22. mrkramer macrumors 603

mrkramer

Honestly the main conservative thing that he supports is guns, maybe you're getting him confused with someone else.

23. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

Thank you.
    guessing that to SOME , if you are not sucking up the rear end of the democrats then that makes you a "WND conservative".