Top neocon and chief architect of the Iraq War: "I might vote for Hillary"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by aaronvan, Aug 26, 2016.

1. aaronvan Suspended

aaronvan

2. samcraig macrumors P6

Oh yeah. He seems REAL excited and energetic behind his comment. To him it's more a vote against Trump than for Hillary. But enjoy your reality.

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

There was a plan for Iraq? I was there and I have seen better planned strip club outings. Both had the same result, toss dollar bills in the air like you just don't care.

4. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

of course, as said BOTH sides would work with Hillary to continue the slaughter in the M-E , those same BOTH sides would be against Trump in anything he wishes to do. all the neocons are supporting Hillary and the democrats see it as a plus, unfreaking believable.

5. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

Hillary Clinton says her most influential foreign-policy adviser is Henry Kissinger. The military-industrial complex is quite pleased.

6. 1458279 Suspended

And some wonder why the M-E doesn't love us. hmmmm....

7. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

LOL...

8. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

We need to drop more Democracy Bombs.

9. 1458279 Suspended

Well, there is the theory that dead people don't argue as much :D

You can change a persons mind two ways, bullets and books... and most people don't like to read...

10. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Or perhaps we could make the sand glow.

11. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

All the neocon traitors are going to vote for their fellow neocon traitor Killary.

War Party FTW! (Unless Trump is elected.)

12. aaronvan thread starter Suspended

aaronvan

13. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah but all this time quiet and now he decides to open his mouth. What was he thinking. People who are for Clinton on hawkish grounds were already committed to her; the ones who'd like to forget that don't need reminding that they will have to hold their anti-war nose while voting for her.

Ol' Wolfie must be in the tank for Dick Cheney, angling for a war hawk's bipartisan cabinet. HRC better not go there or I'll have to cast a blank ballot for prez! :D

14. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Obama’s regime has bombed more countries than Bush’s regime, Hillary’s regime wants to bomb more countries than both combined. You’re supporting the worst 2016 candidate, worse than Trump and Cruz combined.

15. samcraig macrumors P6

Trump was already asking how to launch nukes. Yeah - I'm ok with Clinton in the White House. At least she gets that much.

16. jerwin macrumors 65816

This is how the new republic covered wolfowitz's musings.

Hillary Clinton is close to receiving the world’s most worthless endorsement.

:rolleyes:

17. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

18. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

You're making a bunch of assumptions there. Let's just say I haven't said I'll vote for Clinton. I'll defend her as a better choice than Trump. I was for Sanders. Then for Stein. Now leaning abstain from prez vote but keeping an eye on how close the race looks. Clinton could get my vote.

Cruz... let him run in 2020 and I'll be happy to listen to what he says. He's not stupid, just way too far to the right. Maybe he'll mellow out some working in a Senate that's under Chuck Schumer's leadership. :p

19. samcraig macrumors P6

20. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

That’s because I’m intellectually honest.

I don’t like anything about Cruz. Nothing. Cruz was the worst 2016 Republican candidate. Hillary is worse than Trump and Cruz combined.

21. samcraig macrumors P6

And making wild assumptions about people you don't know anything about. Here's the bottom line. Whether or not I LIKE Hillary is irrelevant. I don't like Trump or want him in the White House. So since this is a two horse race - that means Hillary.

22. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

You’re free to support anyone you choose to support. (You are making a terrible mistake.)

23. samcraig macrumors P6

I can easily echo that back to you. Futility.

24. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

My support for Trump is narrow. I’m antiwar. Hillary is going to kill hundreds of thousands of men, women, children and babies, at minimum. Hillary’s a warmongering neocon lunatic psychopath; Trump isn’t. My opinion: Anyone who identifies as a liberal and supports Hillary, is a fake liberal.

25. samcraig macrumors P6

You have no idea what Trump will do or not. No one does. False comparison. Vote for whoever you want. Just don't pretend to know the future.