Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!

Top Stories: iOS 14 Feature Tour, 'iPhone 12 mini' Rumors, Apple Watch Band Controversy

DeepIn2U

macrumors 604
May 30, 2002
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I don’t want it to. I want power/loaded features and a small screen. Not here for a $300 iPhone mini that will be subpar on arrival.

Subpar? You're forgetting these run iOS not Android, by definition only a few small handful of features are missing between the top of the line iPhone and the lowest on the product line. You'll also notice the same with hardware features that are enabled by such software features. Again this isn't an Android phone we're talking about here - very few of those follow this mantra.

Comment

bb9

macrumors regular
Apr 1, 2017
U.K. actually mate
Lol 👏

I am sporting a iPhone 6s+ Great phone even after 5 years. But after my stroke, the plus feels way too huge in my hands so I am hoping for a flagship - decked out 5.4 inch iphone. Everybody has their own reasons and needs. ✌️

Comment

Takeo

macrumors 6502a
Nov 10, 2004
Canada
I really hate the term “mini”… especially since it will be the biggest and heaviest iPhone I’ve ever owned.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.