Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
London
Hey all,

Just a quick note for any Top-Tens users to let them know that 1.30 has just been approved by Apple and released to the store.

This version has been tested on 3.0 and includes an improved User Interface with <<prev and next>> buttons to let you easily move between Top 10 lists.

Also, since it's holiday season, I've now added some vacation-related Top 10s:

Top 10 Disney rides, Epcot attractions, Magic Kingdom rides, etc. Also, for people visiting other countries, I've added Top 10 attractions, etc. in London, Paris, New York, Sydney, Berlin, Vegas, etc.

Top 10 rides in theme Parks such as the UK's Alton Towers are also being added.

Simply tap, New Top 10s to see and subscribe to them (or browse the list by tapping All Top 10s.

Note: I'll be giving away some free promo codes in the Code Sharing forum

Enjoy!

RTP.

RodThePlod

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 7, 2005
London
Top-Tens app aims to uncover hidden gems in the iPhone App Store

Hey all,

Just wanted to make you all aware of a great new feature I've added to my iPhone app 'Top-Tens'.

I've just updated Top-Tens to allow users to find the Top 10 Undiscovered Apps; the hidden gems that we know are present in the App Store but simply fail to get noticed.

Essentially, I've created a new category - which can now be accessed by users of Top-Tens alongside other top 10 lists which they may be tracking.

Crucially, to qualify to appear in the Top 10 Undiscovered Apps category, the app cannot be within the top 100 of it's respective App Store category.

iPhone users can submit their favorite undiscovered app by filling out the form on my website (see sig). These entries are then collated and the most popular submissions appear in the Top 10 Undiscovered Apps category in the Top-Tens app.

So help find those hidden gems by submitting your favorites!

Thanks!

RTP.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
I've just updated Top-Tens to allow users to find the Top 10 Undiscovered Apps; the hidden gems that we know are present in the App Store but simply fail to get noticed.

OH! i like that one! already added 3 of the apps from it to my want list!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.