Total iPod rip - off!

Hawthorne

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2002
In front of my Mac
To make themselves even more of a target,

they've got another mp3 player named the "Treó" . One accent mark will not be enough to protect them, IMO. Of course, that's if Handspring can afford the lawyers needed to pursue them.

Now, if we could only do something about talking cows ripping off the iMac design, we'd be getting somewhere! :D

Apple apparently is one of the most-flattered companies out there....

Wardofsky

macrumors 65816
Aug 6, 2002
Meh...

What do you expect.

Apple makes one of the best MP3 players ever, other companies are likely to want the money, but they can never copy the style.

peterjhill

macrumors 65816
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle, WA
It is so ugly, when compared to an iPod. Even Bill Gates would take an iPod over this thing. Is this made by the same company that made the imac rip off and apple sued their ass?

Hemingray

macrumors 68030
Jan 9, 2002
Ha ha haaa!
Originally posted by verbose101

Sorry fellas, I hadn't seen this before, oooops! :)
Hey, no biggie! I'll never turn down a second opportunity to knock the ugly competition. :D

Logically, the scroll wheel in the center moves up and down as the direction of the list. That sorta makes sense. But the fact that they just stuck it there smack in the center and kept the circular button design around it just looks stupid.

It's probably that painted metallic grey, too, that'll rub off after months in your pocket.

idkew

macrumors 68020
hehe

i am an a$$hole, and i email them about their rip-off:

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for contacting e.Digital.

We are sorry that you feel this way about our company. If you have any question please contact: mailto:sales@edig.com

I hope this information has been helpful. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. An online representative will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Teandra
e.Digital Customer Service
Toll Free Number: (877) 278-1574
Mail to: customerservice@edig.com
http://www.edigital-store.com/

--- Original Message ---
Received: 09/04/2002 03:38pm Eastern Standard Time
To: Customer Support <CustomerSupport@edig.com>
Subject: Re: e.Digital - Contact

I would just like to let you guys know you are pitiful for trying to copy the iPod with your Odyssey 1000.

------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------
<<#1947-2804#>>

Re: hehe

Originally posted by idkew
i am an a$$hole, and i email them about their rip-off:

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for contacting e.Digital.

We are sorry that you feel this way about our company. If you have any question please contact: mailto:sales@edig.com

I hope this information has been helpful. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us again. An online representative will be more than happy to assist you.

Sincerely,

Teandra
e.Digital Customer Service
Toll Free Number: (877) 278-1574
Mail to: customerservice@edig.com
http://www.edigital-store.com/

--- Original Message ---
Received: 09/04/2002 03:38pm Eastern Standard Time
To: Customer Support <CustomerSupport@edig.com>
Subject: Re: e.Digital - Contact

I would just like to let you guys know you are pitiful for trying to copy the iPod with your Odyssey 1000.

------ Please do not remove your unique tracking number! ------
<<#1947-2804#>>
very blunt and to the point, good job man
just to let you know ;)

G5orbust

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2002
gahhhh. Ugly P. of S.!!!! God, why do pee cee people bash apple so much, then they try and copy every god damned thing Apple does. Its absurd and quite hippocritical.