iPad Touch unresponsive during videos?

Discussion in 'iOS 13' started by patseguin, Jul 14, 2019.

1. patseguin macrumors 68000

patseguin

Anyone else having unresponsive iPad while playing a video in Facebook, YouTube, and other apps? The video keeps playing, but I can't stop or pause or anything. What I can do is swipe up from the bottom to bring up task manager. If it's Facebook, I'll have to force quit it twice. I know this is what I get with a beta, just seeing if anyone else has this issue.

2. TheSkywalker77 macrumors 65816

TheSkywalker77

For me, the YouTube app will freeze pretty frequently and my home button doesn’t work until it un-freezes. This is on my iPhone tho, not an iPad.

3. digitalexplr macrumors 6502a

digitalexplr

For the most part videos are working normally. Occasionally it may take a couple of taps to pause/quit, but no real issues other than that - iPP 11.

4. online919 macrumors newbie

Not sure it is an issue of video playing or the scrolling. it freezes quite often. I noticed the scrolling freezes on my other apps as well. Anyway, I reported it to Apple, but it’s really hard to describe it accurately though.

5. patseguin thread starter macrumors 68000

patseguin

It seems to have gotten better with the latest developer beta so I'm guessing it's just a beta issue.