Toy Story 4 ‘blindsided families with lesbian scene’ claims anti-LGBTQ group

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
But an anti-LGBTQ group reckons that Toy Story is here to push the ‘gay agenda’ on children and pollute their tiny minds. We knew that children’s toys, made from actual plastic, Woody and Buzz were up to no good. One Million Moms, a Christian action group that pledges to fight ‘indecency’ but usually just comes across as intolerant and homophobic, has claimed that Disney ‘blindsided’ families with a ‘lesbian scene’ in Toy Story 4

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/10/toy-story-4-blindsided-families-lesbian-scene-claims-anti-lgbtq-group-10148280/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/
people see what they want to see at times.

raqball

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2016
Blindsided by a lesbian scene? L.O.L

The article says their outrage is over 2 short scenes of 2 woman dropping and picking a child up from school... Wow, the stupidity of some peeps never fails to amaze and amuse me....

I expected an all out, full blown, and steamy woman on woman sex scene in a kids movie and instead all I got was a 2 second clip of peeps dropping a kid off at school....

rhett7660

macrumors G5
Jan 9, 2008
Sunny, Southern California

The article says their outrage is over 2 short scenes of 2 woman dropping and picking a child up from school... Wow, the stupidity of some peeps never fails to amaze and amuse me....

I expected an all out, full blown, and steamy woman on woman sex scene in a kids movie and instead all I got was a 2 second clip of peeps dropping a kid off at school....
That is what I was expecting! Especially going into a Pixar film! :D:D:eek:

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Oct 31, 2010

Those two women could be related as well. Unless they were seen smooching/having sex with each other, it's hard to argue that the two women were lesbians.

Reactions: Eraserhead

Rogifan

macrumors Core
Nov 14, 2011
‘It has not been mentioned much in mainstream media, which could appear as acceptance when really it was because it happened so fast. But the scene was included and intentionally not announced prior to the movie release in hopes it would be kept quiet to expose as many children as possible.’
So blink and you miss it plus Disney intentionally not mentioning it equals exposing as many children as possible. Um, OK. #morons

I saw the movie (ok but not great) and never noticed this. I’m guessing 99.9% of everyone else who saw it didn’t notice either.

Reactions: jkcerda

JagdTiger

macrumors 6502
Dec 20, 2017
Disney did put in a nude picture in one of their films and perhaps more and with the abort your fetus or they won’t produce a film in Georgia is not very family friendly.
[doublepost=1562787412][/doublepost]
It could have been done in a subliminal way.

mtneer

macrumors 68030
Sep 15, 2012
I recall being dropped off at school by my mom and her sister (my aunt), by mom and grandma and by both my grandmothers. Had no problems with the holy rollers then....

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
The One Million Moms group is a joke. (Based on their twitter followers, it's probably more like 3,000 moms.) It's a shame that their petty and childish grievances get the attention they do (like in this thread).

Apple OC

macrumors 68040
Oct 14, 2010
Hogtown
I fail to see why a lesbian scene would even be written into a children's movie or book.

However, I'm also the type that fails to see the purpose in those transgender males pushing their lifestyle choices onto very young children.

RichardMZhlubb

Contributor
Nov 26, 2010
Washington, DC
I fail to see why a lesbian scene would even be written into a children's movie or book.

However, I'm also the type that fails to see the purpose in those transgender males pushing their lifestyle choices onto very young children.
A movie scene in which a female couple does something like dropping a child off at school is not a “lesbian scene.”