TPP released.

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
TPP is the culmination of the great dividers most nefarious act yet.

If one takes the time to follow this closely it'll send chills of fear down your spine.

A true horror story, it's no laughing matter.

Reactions: Meister and jkcerda

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
TPP is the culmination of the great dividers most nefarious act yet.

If one takes the time to follow this closely it'll send chills of fear down your spine.

A true horror story, it's no laughing matter.
Maybe you and the scholars who liked you post can help others like me who haven't read the document yet. Please point out the parts that will send chills down my spine.

Reactions: maxsix

sim667

macrumors 65816
Dec 7, 2010
https://medium.com/the-trans-pacific-partnership/here-s-the-deal-the-text-of-the-trans-pacific-partnership-103adc324500

Here's the intro with the White House spin, scroll down for the whole contents.

So much for all paranoid people who thought it would be kept under wraps until after it got voted into law. :rolleyes:
I almost threw up after reading the first line.

When we have a level playing field, Americans out-compete anyone in the world. Thats the fundamental truth about our country
:rolleyes:

maxsix

Suspended
Jun 28, 2015
Western Hemisphere
What's your opinion?
A voracious reader, I've spent many hours over several days, reading thousands of pages of what I can access. It's perhaps one of the most complex agreements ever. Favoring and releasing control over the USA's various corporate/private rights, employment practices etc, all turned over to a UN like organization with a large number of after the fact loopholes only available to the already uber wealthy power brokers all over the world, not just the USA. The public facing side appears ridgid and matter of fact, yet to the big world players they've got lots of latitude to make adjustments in order to enhance their position.

It's the overall intent that's not only chilling, but down right frightening. America as we know it will be upended, shaken and destroyed rather immediately, as in the beginning of a long drawn out complete change.

Reactions: Eraserhead