Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
So I use MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015), and all of a sudden my force trackpad becomes super irresponsive a time - it is ok, then I need to run my finger 3-4 times so that the cursor to move. Ran a hardware diagnostic and no issues found, restarted my laptop and everything. What would the solution be?

Gav2k

macrumors G3
Jul 24, 2009
Have you checked your battery. The trackpad playing up is usually the first sign of a swelling battery

Reactions: MacDawg

Matthew.H

macrumors 6502a
Sep 16, 2015
Norwich, UK
If you can your best option tbh would be to make a genius bar appointment at an Apple Store and get it checked out. If it's a battery fault Apple would likely replace it for free considering the laptop is well under 2 years old.

Reactions: manyelski

manyelski

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 3, 2014
If you can your best option tbh would be to make a genius bar appointment at an Apple Store and get it checked out. If it's a battery fault Apple would likely replace it for free considering the laptop is well under 2 years old.
Can I schedule and appointment here at an apple store, if the laptop is purchased in US but used in France?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.