Traded in my 16 for the 32 and boy do I feel much better! The exchange was so easy!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Bobby Corwen, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

They have a new posted sign on the table that said iPhone 4 buy criteria:

30 day returns with receipt and in good condition.

I went in and it was no questions asked.

Now I can feel comfortable that I have the best of the best in the max size and theres nothing left to think about and second guess after this.

I already ordered a black bumper so I guess Im gonna be set. I already have 8 GIGSRAM on my 2010 Current Model 2.66 (max) MBP 13" with a custom 7200RPM 500GB hard drive so I am maxed out on that too. Now all I need is an iPad maxed out and I will finaly decide to get Mobile Me to keep them all synched.

Did I mention I have the beats by Dre headphones?

2. Zepaw macrumors 65816

Zepaw

I assume you have 3G 64GB iPad WiFi & 3G $829?

3. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

This guy was fine with exchanging his 16gb for the 32gb but then started bragging about what he has. You fail at making yourself look good on the internets.

4. Kebabselector macrumors 68030

Kebabselector

I have the 32gb 3GS I guess i'm retro cool now.

2009 gen for teh win

For added coolness I also own a small dog (Staffie)

5. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

I got the 16 early on because it was the only size they had in stock. I thought because I found out that they don't show the size on the back that I could live withnit. But then I had an extra 100 so I thought I wanted to be comfortable with the HD video so I exchanged it.

6. Irish Rose macrumors 65816

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A306 Safari/6531.22.7)

I originally had the 16GB also, but got the 32GB the second time around, as I wanted to make sure that I would have enough memory for my videos.

7. saving107 macrumors 603

saving107

I can't stand the phrase "Cool Story Bro", but in the case I feel that it applies. But until you own an iPhone 4 White (32gb) like these people, you can't be considered cool enough.

[​IMG]

8. skiltrip macrumors 68030

How do they handle the transfer/exchange at the store? Do they just put your SIM card in the new phone, and you're done? Or is there more to it than that?

9. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

i'm cooler than you.

btw.. since when does 32gb mean you have the best of the best? having more storage doesn't mean you have a better product. yours does the same as 16gb, with the exception of holding more info. not everyone needs that much space.

10. Built macrumors 68020

I've always believed that somebody should go for the max capacity...With new developments in media, you will probably use it.

There was a thread on this after those of us lucky enough to be able to order on 6/15. Those of us who posted about the need to anticipate future needs with extra capacity were flamed and attacked by the usual douchebags.

The 32GB is the only way to go. Congrats!

11. mKTank macrumors 68000

mKTank

Now that's just stupid. "Terrible taste in sound." Are you stupid? No two people have the same perception in sound. No two people have exactly the same sound requirements. Saying that essentially his ears suck because you can't afford the headphones is also extra stupid. Have fun being very stupid.

12. lshirase macrumors regular

what the **** are you talking about? clearly, you know nothing about headphones.

13. Vikinguy macrumors 6502

lol, I promise you the qc15 and senns are far better cans than the beats by dre.

14. MDePew24 macrumors regular

MDePew24

Hey OP, I have the 32 and a fully stocked 17 inch MBP with a pair of Shure's and Beats. Does that make me better than you?

15. ozzyman500 macrumors 65816

I don't see the need for 32GB this time around. I've been going through phases with bands and need less music. I only go through one or two games at a time and I only have a few other apps than that. I don't really shoot HD video and even if I did I still have 3GB of space left for that. So, 16GB is doing me fine.

16. calb macrumors 6502

16GB is fine for me. I came from an 8GB iPod touch, so I'm efficient at managing my media with iTunes syncing options.

OP is a disappointment to young people everywhere.

17. WeegieMac Guest

WeegieMac

I was accustomed to an 8GB iPhone 3G for the best part of a year, so 16GB is more than enough for me on the iPhone 4.

I've got 6GB of apps and 4GB of music on there, and have 4GB free that just sits there in case I need to record HD video or take a load of photos.

I'm not someone who feels a burning desire to carry every, single, piece of content around with them. My Uncle, who could very well have written the original post due to his own pompous nature, makes the same train journey to and from work every day for five days a week. His 64GB iPod touch has all his content on it, which doesn't even fill his device.

Oh, that train journey? It's 12 minutes and four stops.

Why does he feel the need to carry 15 motion pictures and every piece of music? It's ridiculous overkill in my opinion. And the excuse, "I like to know I have all my content to choose from" doesn't wash. Take what you need and you know you will actually use.

18. xUKHCx Administrator emeritus

xUKHCx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.