Has anyone done this? If so, since buying the new iphone 5 from apple.com would take a while to actually receive the phone, do I have to send my iphone 4s into amazon right away for the trade-in value or can I wait until I receive my new phone? I would rather not be out of a phone for a couple of weeks if I have to send in the old phone right away. The value I assume on my iphone 4s drops each day If I wait until I buy the new iphone, correct? thanks guys for the help.