Transfer songs from iPhone to new HD on iMac.

Chumburro2U

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 14, 2009
I Love L.A.
Got an email from Apple to replace my SeaGate HD. Only thing that I am worried about is my music that is stored on the hd. I have iTunes Match and all of my music is stored on my iPhone 4S. Just wondering if anyone here can help me to transfer my music back to the new hd. Any help is appreciated. :apple:

Wildgift

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2007
I generally do not like buying shareware, but a program called Senuti is very easy and well worth it.

Comment

darster

Suspended
Aug 25, 2011
Got an email from Apple to replace my SeaGate HD. Only thing that I am worried about is my music that is stored on the hd. I have iTunes Match and all of my music is stored on my iPhone 4S. Just wondering if anyone here can help me to transfer my music back to the new hd. Any help is appreciated. :apple:
If you are taking it to a certified apple repair facility to swap out the drives, they should do transfer all the files for you for free.

Comment

adnbek

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
If you have iTunes Match, you won't need to move the files. Just activate Match in iTunes on your new HD and download all the songs from the cloud.

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.