Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gibboIU

macrumors member
Original poster
May 18, 2008
Richmond, VA
I have a iPhone 4S for my personal number. Today I got another iPhone 4S for my work. Is there a way to send all my contacts from my personal phone to my work line without doing the "restore from backup" or doing it one at a time? I know Droids can save an entire contact list as a vcard and send the file to another phone. Is there something like that for iPhone?

Also, is there a similar process for the pictures and videos? I'd really like to have some of the pictures from my personal phone on my work line.

Thanks!

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
I have a iPhone 4S for my personal number. Today I got another iPhone 4S for my work. Is there a way to send all my contacts from my personal phone to my work line without doing the "restore from backup" or doing it one at a time? I know Droids can save an entire contact list as a vcard and send the file to another phone. Is there something like that for iPhone?

Also, is there a similar process for the pictures and videos? I'd really like to have some of the pictures from my personal phone on my work line.

Thanks!

Simply Sync with iCloud.

sally456

macrumors member
Sep 28, 2010
Hmm, I got the tips "How to: transfer your iPhone 4 data to iPhone 4S" from iFunia iPhone column, but think use the My Contacts Backup app is a wise choice, and totally Free too!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.