Transferring videos

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by SHirsch999, Apr 10, 2012.

1. SHirsch999 macrumors 6502a

Hi everyone. I am hoping there is an easier way to do this that the one I used yesterday. Small videos taken on my iPhone I have been transferring to my iPad and windows 7 PC via email. This seems to only work for smaller videos though, under about a minute or so. I took some longer videos outside of my kids and they are too big to transfer via email. What I wound up having to do is this - upload th videos into iMessage with the message sent to my iPad --> save the videos into my iPad camera roll (this same procedure did not work using iMessage or the camera roll on the iPhone, only the iPad) --> copy the video and attach the copy to an email. Emailing the videos this way worked. Is there any easier way to do this??

2. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Why not sync the videos to your itunes on your pc?

3. falterego macrumors 6502

falterego

+1 vote for this. I hook up my phone every day and let iTunes take care of it while I eat dinner.

4. PNutts macrumors 601

PNutts

In Windows 7 your iPhone should show up as a device in Windows Explorer and you can drag and drop your videos directly from it.

5. SHirsch999 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I tried this. I couldn't figure out how to make it work. I can move the videos from pc to iPhone, but not iPhone to pc. I guess I need to try again. Thanks!

----------

Thanks. I will need to look at this a bit more.