Trouble downloading music to iPhone 5 from iCloud

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by RichardLynch, Sep 24, 2012.

1. RichardLynch macrumors member

So... currently I am unable to sync my new phone to my iTunes on my laptop as its soooo old and Im unable to upgrade to Snow Leopard, and as such unable to download newest iTunes.

So, ive spent all of today on my phone (under WiFi thank god) redownloading all of my music from my iCloud account. However a few of my artists music I wish to download (and annoyingly its the main bands I like) are not letting me. It lists all the artists Ive ever downloaded, I tap on the artist, then I tap Download All. However a lot of these, I tap on the artist, it goes to the next page and just loads. And nothing happens. Ive left it there for half an hour and nothing! Ive restarted and rebooted by phone, and even switched to using cellular data instead of WiFi and still it just loads and doesnt let me download.

Im getting pretty annoyed as its typical they're my fave bands too and the ones Id listen to most on my phone.

Any suggestions?

2. BuckDot macrumors member

Take a look at my thread... Are you having the same issue?

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1453549

3. RichardLynch thread starter macrumors member

4. BuckDot macrumors member

That's kinda good to know... I spent some time with tech support today and they had no idea what to do, and have seen it come up a few times already.

I have a feeling it's a problem with the cloud, as I should be able to download it no problem. Guess I'll just have to wait it out as they are aware of it :mad: