Trouble registering in public domain and downloading of files from mailing account

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by teetee2001, Oct 4, 2007.

1. teetee2001 macrumors newbie

Hi, for the past few months, I've experience frustrating incidents where I had trouble confirming/registering certain online booking or school application. I have no problem filling up the billing forms or applications, but when it reach the final stage of confirmation the booking or sending the application form, a message usually appeared like "Please use the buttons provided to navigate through the system." or even doesnt seem to register the confirmation or 'sent' command.

The other problem i faced is to download any files (word, excel) that are attached to my yahoo mails or hotmails. This problem is new. I had no problem downloading files in the past.

How do I go around rectifying the problem.

Your advise please.

Thanks.

2. disconap macrumors 68000

disconap

Make sure you have cookies enabled in the preference panel of your browser. Also, if you are using Safari, be aware that there still are quite a few sites that are not compliant with Safari, you may want to download Firefox (it's free at getfirefox.com).