Trudeau illegitimate son of Castro?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by itsmemuffins, Aug 9, 2019.

1. itsmemuffins macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

I don’t know why, but I found this fascinating :D

Is it as outlandish as the moon landing hoax? Area 51? Flat earthers?

2. Anarchy99 macrumors 6502a

most people up here treat it somewhere between the moon landing and area 51 not that it matters, unlike the US birther conspiracy, even if this was confirmed it wouldn't invalidate him as PM. (unfortunately)
    but as far as him being PM goes, luckily his chances aren't looking good for the October election but i digress

3. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

And what about Joaquim and Julian CASTRO???
    Conspiracy confirmed.

4. ruslan120 macrumors 6502

ruslan120

5. yaxomoxay macrumors 68040

yaxomoxay

It is, on any of its six sides

[​IMG]

6. Scepticalscribe macrumors Westmere

Scepticalscribe

That reminds me of the Borg's Cube.

7. LordVic, Aug 9, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019

LordVic macrumors 603

It's completely outlandish. the whole joke originated on reddit's Canada version of "The_Donald" called "MetaCanada". t's a troll farm of alt-right users and American trump supporters trying to push and organize meming and trolling of Canadian subreddits.

the meme started shortly after Castro's death when Trudeau's speech had some praise for Castro. For good or worse (Canada has had a vastly different relationship with Cuba over the years), the "Alt Right" and people who hate Trudeau based on name alone ran with the joke that Castro and Trudeau's mother slept around.

problem is none of the timelines work.

https://globalnews.ca/news/4032280/justin-trudeau-is-not-fidel-castro-son/

repeating this story, now over 3 years old is just more rabble rousing by conservative leaning politicians and supporters who have hated Trudeau no matter what. these same people did nothing but complain about his socks, his hair, how he dressed, without ever being able to come to the table with any complaints that have merit to his ability to do the job of Prime Minister.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 9, 2019 ---
    LPC has pulled ahead of CPC in polling rightnow. One of the big problems the CPC is facing is poor voter efficiency. the biggest bulk of their support comes from 2 provinces. Where the LPC is far more competitive outside.

Essentially to Win Canada, you have to win Ontario / Quebec. CPC support has tanked in both. everytime Scheer opens his mouth, his support continues to decrease in all provinces but AB and SK. Those two provinces alone will not win Scheer the PM job.

Even though on the national level, CPC polling is about equal to LPC, unless CPC can convince Ontarians to switch, CPC will not win in October.

What I think would be best for us, is if we get a minority government of either LPC/CPC, and that the NDP/Green hold the balance of power to hold them responsible.

and the video here linked is literally a self - published "news" of 1 person just repeating stuff without validating or verifying his statements. His videos (only 6 of them) range from moon landing "hoax" and his failed stand up comedy.... nothing in this post can be taken seriously as there's no validity to anything he's posted. Just another conspiracy nutter who believes because he can make a youtube video, his message matters

8. itsmemuffins thread starter macrumors 68040

itsmemuffins

I have to admit though. The resemblance is quite striking. :p

9. Scepticalscribe macrumors Westmere

Scepticalscribe

In your eyes, perhaps.

10. mikzn macrumors 65816

mikzn

yep