Trumbull Connecticut/6s 6s+ launch

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by starbryte, Sep 23, 2015.

1. starbryte macrumors newbie

starbryte

Hello friends!

If you plan on going to the Trumbull Connecticut Apple store I have a little bit of info.

Mall security will not allow you to camp out or anything like that... Last year they would not even allow us to stay on the property at all. People were driving in circles around the mall for hours or parking on side streets trying to catch a quick snooze. The lining up in front of the doors happens fast so you have to be there.

We will be allowed to line up around 5:45 AM at the door next to the Cheesecake Factory/Ruby Tuesday's.

The manager told me the following:
    There will be two lines.

One line is for those with verified pre-orders.

The second line is for those showing up hoping to get lucky.

Around 6 AM or shortly there after someone will come out and go down the line to collect phone orders and pass out appointment times – if your phone choice is available.

As you know the Rosegold in 6s & 6s+ are the most coveted and therefore will be the hardest to find unless you are very early and very lucky.

I am passing along information that was told to me today by a gentleman who says he was the manager of this Apple Store. I am sorry if any of this is incorrect.

If anyone knows anything please let us know

2. starbryte thread starter macrumors newbie

starbryte

510am. Trumbull Mall Security is kicking everyone off property until 545/6.
    It's going to work out real well
    Hunger Games anyone!