Trump’s Butler Hates ‘Negroes,’ Wanted to ‘Carpet Bomb’ Ferguson, Called ‘Killery’ Clinton a ‘C**t’

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, May 12, 2016.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Classy guy. Story is below, I would've posted the screenshots of his FB posts here but they're clearly not appropriate to share on this board, be warned NSFW. See entire story with posts here.

2. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

3. Populism macrumors regular

Populism

I am definitely not voting for Anthony Senecal.

4. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Good thing Mr. Senecal isn't running for public office.

5. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

too bad his boss is like a chip off the old block.

6. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

A Spokeswoman whose declares "You know what? So what? They’re Muslim." A bodyguard who assaults a reporter. And now we have this guy. Such a odd coincidence that Trump should happen to surround himself with so many horrible people.

7. xShane macrumors 6502a

xShane

Calling out someone for using racially charged terms or advocating genocide? Stop being so politically correct! /s

8. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Obama sits at the throne of a preacher (willingly) screaming God Damn America among other things. Nothing to do with Obama he can't control him.

A former employee of Trump says racial things. Everything to do with Trump.

Got it.

9. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

No, one former and two current employees. That we know of.

10. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Thanks. Didn't read the article.

To even it out we can add Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn.

11. Tmelon macrumors 6502a

I really doubt that Trump has ever looked at his butler's Facebook posts. Hold Anthony Senegal responsible for his actions, not his boss.

12. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

The man worked for Trump for 17 YEARS. In all that time do you really think he kept his mouth shut?

And again, we have Trump's "So what? They’re Muslim" Spokeswoman. Was she fired the minute she uttered that line on national television?

13. hulugu macrumors 68000

hulugu

Combined this with the news that the Trump campaign selected prominent white nationalist William Johnson to be a delegate in California, and you can create a very ugly picture.

It's interesting to consider how often we've seen the same guilt-by-association arguments aimed at President Obama—Bill Ayers and Rev. Wright, the New Black Panthers—are now dismissed because apparently Senecal's not running for president.

The question remains, what kind of people surround Trump or have latched onto his campaign? Or, maybe guilt-by-association remains a crap argument.

14. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Well the spokeswoman at least is more than just association. By definition, her role is to represent Trump to the media.

15. Tmelon macrumors 6502a

I have no idea if he did or didn't and neither do you. Let's not jump to conclusions until we've heard the full story.

16. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

It's not crap if it helps your side. :p

17. APlotdevice macrumors 68040

APlotdevice

Perhaps there is more to this guy. But why is Katrina Pierson still representing Trump?

18. FieldingMellish Suspended

I'm more concerned about what Trump's shoeshine man has to say on Facebook. Or his personal cook.

Mother Jones. Give it up. If Trump hasn't crumbled after this past 11 month onslaught, what makes MJ continue its wishful thinking?

In other news, Trump met with Paul Ryan and they both touted unity after the meeting.

By the way, if anyone wants to hear a stirring rendition of Negro talk, I present to you Hillary.

19. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

Somehow I doubt this will satisfy anyone here even though it has been requested of Trump for people who support him but with whom he does not associate. So here we have a former associate and...

20. Renzatic Suspended

Renzatic

Gramps, what the hell am I paying you for?
    That ain't "negro talk", it's a pretty common accent.

Really, for all the real, actual, honest to god stuff you could bring up concerning Hillary Clinton, there's no excuse bringing up these "well, if you squint and stretch it a bit" issues like this.

21. Mr. Buzzcut macrumors 65816

Mr. Buzzcut

Meh, you'll come to heel.

22. FieldingMellish Suspended

One of the critics on that You Tube page that featured Hillary wrote:
    "Just imagine had a conservative threw down that 'dialect'! The leftist press would tear them up for weeks for pandering to the African American community, condescending comments like that. And then for this political whore, this lifelong criminal to 'quote scripture' in the same minute....I was half expecting lightning to hit any second."

okay, that was not me on that You Tube page. I don't happen to get as incisive and hard-hitting spot-on as that.

23. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Let us know when Trump admits to his association, apologizes for it and makes an official press conference denouncing him. We'll hold our breath.
    Got it.

24. thermodynamic, May 12, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016

thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

Didn't know he was running for public office. The butler can do what he wants, like or dislike what he does, as long as it's legal. Guilt by association isn't going to go very far and one needn't be the most devout Trump supporter to be able to recognize as something that's as much relevant to the country as "work and life balance", "separation between church and state", and so on. I don't care what his views are since he's not running for a position of office that affects all us citizens, much less change things in a positive way to genuinely benefit all citizens. Now if he ran, then maybe there'd be enough relevance to care.
    --- Post Merged, May 12, 2016 ---
    Supposition.

And, yeah, I certainly don't agree with the utterances he spat out, which re filth. But, again, he's not running for office and freedom of speech allows him some freedoms. He's a butler that cleans up as told to by the person(s) employing him. It doesn't go farther than that.

Heck, look at a number of people Obama brings in - the sheer antithesis to the policies he campaigned on, let's put to the side the folks we agree on who were actually decent people. Why Obama would pick Charles Blahous, the guy under Bush who wanted to dismantle social security and privatize it, to oversee social security - that's incredible. But people have forgotten the last big crash where, surprise surprise, the stock market crashed and took half of everything with it... probably after the people with the most stock cashed in, which would devalue what's left (what you and me and everyone else still has because we didn't have the ability to see and cash in before they had.)

25. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 6502a

ericgtr12

Glad so many of you think the candidate should not be held responsible for the actions of other people. What's all this about Hillary being responsible for Bill's affair? I'm assuming you're all going to never bring that up again. Glad you've learned something by your own admission, this is a teachable moment for all of us.