Trump’s National Political Director Leaves Campaign

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by rdowns, Oct 21, 2016.

1. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

[​IMG]

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10124/trumps-national-political-director-leaves-campaign-hank-berrien#

2. Huntn, Oct 21, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2016

Huntn macrumors G5

Huntn

Personal reason: I need to salvage a shred of my reputation and not get sucked down by the vortex. Waiting for Kellyanne Conway to break. :)
    --- Post Merged, Oct 21, 2016 ---
    Listening to clips this morning, Hillary's comment about what Trust sees when he looks at the Statue of Liberty was wicked, coming from a nasty woman, lol. ;)

3. MarkusL macrumors 6502

"I have not resigned but (...)" kind of reminds me of:

4. samcraig macrumors P6

Never too early to start circulating that resume ;)

5. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

6. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well I doubt trump will be a good thing to have on your resume real soon.

7. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

She can check out my big code anytime. :D

I'll happily take his, too. Eh, the programming job...

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Probably better to have Trump Campaign on your resume than Trump AnythingElse, since you know in politlics if you have some decent field experience you can always get work in a next election season. When they see you know what you're doing in whatever job you land first, you can move up. But right now if you're working in one of the gettin'-shaky Trump Empire units, you probably wish you'd launched a new career back in 2015 sometime.

It will be interesting to see how all that turns around in his business units. I mean if people stop thinking to boycott his hotels etc., over his attitude towards women. Not sure how long that kind of consumer reaction lasts. A lot of people were boycotting Nabisco awhile back for moving jobs out of the USA. Then they forget and you see boxes of Nabisco stuff in the grocery carts again. But Trump made such a spectacle of himself...