"Trump’s Shady Doctor Swears the Donald Is Healthy"

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thermodynamic, Sep 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thermodynamic Suspended

thermodynamic

2. samcraig macrumors P6

Now I'm not saying Trump wrote his own medical report the first time after being given a piece of blank stationary from his doctor (and/or xeroxed one he had in his files) - but that first letter looked like forged notes written by kids trying to get out of gym or who didn't do their homework.

3. fmalloy macrumors 6502

Instead, let's trust celebrity liberal CNN shill doctor Sanjay Gupta, who swears he has heart disease even though he hasn't personally examined the President.

Doctor says Trump is sick or mentally unhealthy - "See? We told you all along"

Doctor says Trump is healthy and mentally fit - "Shady doctor! Anyone can see that!"

Liberal "thinking".

4. samcraig macrumors P6

The doctor isn't shady. He's served a few Presidents.

5. fmalloy macrumors 6502

Clearly, he's now "shady" because he said positive things about Trump that Liberals don't want to hear.

Didn't you know that's how Democrats work?

6. samcraig macrumors P6

I'm no fan of Trump's. Nor of the hyperbole of how liberals or Democrats think as if there's only one opinion available.

7. tshrimp macrumors 6502

tshrimp

I think Samcraig is a democrat (sorry if you aren't), but understands this is really digging.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

It's digging for anyone. Here are some truths regardless of what the doctor said.

Trump is in better health because of his cholesterol medicine. Not a fault. Just an obvious statement based on fact.
    Trump IS overweight - probably obese. You don't need to be a MD to know that.
    The cognitive test is not definitive proof that there are no mental issues with Trump.

I say the above without bias. I was truly surprised at how healthy Trump is based on the data presented by the WH Doc. If he's on the take, that's for tin foil hat conspirators.

ETA: The article above is out dated. So my error. I think THAT doctor is a quack. I was referring to the WH doc. This is my mistake as I didn't read the article and thought it was in reference to the recent press conference

9. RichardMZhlubb macrumors regular

RichardMZhlubb

People understand that the “shady doctor” referred to here is Dr. Bornstein, the odd-looking gastroenterologist who said that Trump would be the healthiest man ever elected president, not the Navy doctor who examined Trump last week, right?

10. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Seems pretty reasonable to me. Are you a doctor?

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/health/trump-heart-disease-gupta/index.html

11. samiwas macrumors 68000

Way to dig up a thread from nearly a year and a half ago, before Trump was even elected, to pull some liberal conspiracy BS. The doctor being referenced in this thread was indeed a quack.

So, how is that conservative "thinking" working out for you? :rolleyes:

12. BoxerGT2.5 macrumors 68000

BoxerGT2.5

Didn't that "shady doctor" give Obama his physicals?

13. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Holy necro-thread batman! This thread is well over months before Trump even stepped inside the WH.

14. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

So what’s the angle here? You guys hope he’s dying and are sad that he isn’t? Or are you scared of a day when Trump isn’t president anymore? What exactly are you hoping for?

15. samcraig macrumors P6

There's no angle. The OP posted an old story conflating it with the new reports. So this thread is wasteland material.

16. TonyC28 macrumors 65816

TonyC28

Yea I guess so. I was asking more for the people who are discounting his health report from this week. Dang I just realized how old this thread is.

17. Weaselboy Moderator

Weaselboy

Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.