TRUMP a registered democrat when he made the comments

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
Honestly, this whole thing is such a load of crap. Has anyone ever heard a group of women talk at a bar? Sweet Jesus. Guys don't even come close to the stuff women say.

Reactions: Herdfan and jkcerda

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Honestly, this whole thing is such a load of crap. Has anyone ever heard a group of women talk at a bar? Sweet Jesus. Guys don't even come close to the stuff women say.
And what pray tell is worse than sexual assault?

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
Bill Clinton was a registered Democrat when he used his powerful position to sexually abuse a young female subordinate in the Oval Office. I don't recall a single Democrat withdrawing their support.

I can't recall if Bill Clinton ever apologized for using his powerful position to sexually abuse a young female subordinate in the Oval Office.

Last edited by a moderator:

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
Bill Clinton was a registered Democrat when he used his powerful position to sexually abuse a young female subordinate in the Oval Office. I don't recall a single Democrat withdrawing their support.
Worse, they defended him and trashed his accusers.
[doublepost=1475981067][/doublepost]
And what pray tell is worse than sexual assault?
Ask Bill Clinton. He can tell you. He can also tell you what rape looks like. His wife can then tell you that it isn't while she trashes you.

APlotdevice

macrumors 68040
Sep 3, 2011
Being attacked by the wife of the accused?
No, he stated that women say worse things in a bar. My question is related to that. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bill Clinton.

Further attempts to deflect will result in someone being shot. (a stern look)

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
You have to actually to answer the question that was given to you before you ask your own.
You actually have to understand that he never did any of what he said. Got it? It was two guys talking ****.
[doublepost=1475981673][/doublepost]
No, he stated that women say worse things in a bar. My question is related to that. It has nothing whatsoever to do with Bill Clinton.

Further attempts to deflect will result in someone being shot. (a stern look)
They don't even have to be in a bar. Women are just foul.

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
You still haven't answered the question.

Let me reiterate: What kind of things have you heard WOMEN say that are WORSE than SEXUAL ASSAULT?
I'd like to grab his c.... Good enough for you?

Where did trump commit sexual assault? Or do you really think he did those things?

Like I said, swamp land. Real cheap.

(By the way, nice signature. Proves my point)

aaronvan

Suspended
Dec 21, 2011
República Cascadia
His wife is and she layed out the women he assaulted. It's relevant.
The first important thing to remember is that Bill Clinton was a registered Democrat when he used his powerful position to sexually abuse a young female subordinate in the Oval Office. In fact, he still is a registered Democrat.

The second important thing to remember is that when Bill Clinton used his powerful position to sexually abuse a young female subordinate in the Oval Office, not a single Democrat withdrew their support of Bill Clinton. Not one. In fact, they all lined up to support him.

Reactions: Snoopy4

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Renz is wrong,,,,,,,,,,:D

He was never on trial for sexually abusing Monica Lewinsky, nor (as far as I'm aware) did she ever say that relationship, inappropriate though it may have been, was anything but consensual.

No. Bill Clinton was grilled and eventually impeached not for sexual misconduct, but for lying to congress under oath about it happening at all. What was so contentious about the whole thing was why congress was even bothering to investigate the president's sex life to begin with.

"Did you sleep with that woman?"
"Depends. What exactly do you mean by 'with'"
"OH, YOU DID IT! And you lied to us about it, too! You don't get to be president anymore!"

Snoopy4

macrumors 6502a
Dec 29, 2014
Renz is wrong,,,,,,,,,,:D

He was never on trial for sexually abusing Monica Lewinsky, nor (as far as I'm aware) did she ever say that relationship, inappropriate though it may have been, was anything but consensual.

No. Bill Clinton was grilled and eventually impeached not for sexual misconduct, but for lying to congress under oath about it happening at all. What was so contentious about the whole thing was why congress was even bothering to investigate the president's sex life to begin with.

Reactions: jkcerda