Trump Administration Personnel Leaving The Building One Way or The Other

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Huntn, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Huntn, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018

Huntn macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Read while playing this video
    The arrested, imbattled, agents for foreign powers, caught with hand in Federal cookie jar, pulled off stage with a hook, or possessing too much integrity and fleeing with a Trump migraine, with in many cases a destroyed reputation, the list seems to grow daily. I’m wondering if this is a record for Presidential Administrations? Now we just need Supreme Leader to hit the road, and it will be a turn in the right direction. And consider His ironic, stick it in your eye Motto: Drain Flood The Swamp, ha ha. :oops:

While you are at it, you can thank our lucky stars we have entities like the Washington Post and NY Times on the hunt. They more than deserve Time’s Persons of the Year Award.

The latest:

Ryan Zinke, Trump’s embattled Interior secretary, to step down
    https://nypost.com/2018/12/15/ryan-zinke-trumps-embattled-interior-secretary-to-step-down/

Who has left Trump's administration and orbit?
    https://www.cnn.com/interactive/2017/08/politics/trump-admin-departures-trnd/

List of Trump administration dismissals and resignations
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

Everyone Who’s Been Charged as a Result of the Mueller Investigation
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/08/21/us/mueller-trump-charges.html

The Cast of deplorables:

[​IMG]
    Michael D. CohenMr. Trump’s former lawyer Lying to Congress (pleaded guilty Nov. 29, 2018) Sentenced to 3 years in prisonDec. 12, 2018

Tax evasion, bank fraud, campaign finance violations* (pleaded guilty Aug. 21, 2018)
    [​IMG]
    Richard PinedoCalifornia man who sold bank accounts online Identity fraud (pleaded guilty Feb. 12, 2018) Sentenced to six months in prisonOct. 10, 2018
    [​IMG]
    George PapadopoulosFormer campaign adviser Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with people he believed were working on behalf of Russians (pleaded guilty Oct. 5, 2017) Sentenced to 14 days in prisonSept. 7, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Sam PattenLobbyist linked to Konstantin V. Kilimnik Failing to register to work as an agent of a foreign power* Pleaded guiltyAug. 31, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Paul ManafortFormer campaign chairman Tax and bank fraud, false statements, being an unregistered agent of a foreign principal, obstruction of justice Convicted of financial fraudAug. 21, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Twelve Russian intelligence officers Conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, identity theft, conspiracy to launder money ChargedJuly 13, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Konstantin V. KilimnikRussian Army-trained linguist and associate of Mr. Manafort Obstruction of justice ChargedJune 8, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Alex van der ZwaanLawyer who worked with Mr. Manafort and Mr. Gates Lying to investigators about conversations with Mr. Gates (pleaded guilty Feb. 20, 2018) Sentenced to 30 days in prisonApril 3, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Rick GatesFormer campaign adviser Financial fraud and lying to the F.B.I. Pleaded guiltyFeb. 23, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Thirteen Russian nationalsand three related companies Conspiracy to defraud the U.S., conspiracy to commit bank fraud, identity theft ChargedFeb. 16, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Michael T. FlynnFormer national security adviser Lying to the F.B.I. about conversations with the Russian ambassador Pleaded guilty

92FC6867-F170-4E91-8A21-E8F5F49A643E.jpeg

2. T'hain Esh Kelch macrumors 603

T'hain Esh Kelch

Unfortunately swamps are deep, so there's still a lot to drain.

At least Trumpolini can boast his ego of having the most corrupt government the US has ever had!

3. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

I wait impatiently to see the rationalizations & dismissals of all this. Especially the inevitable "this happens all the time in DC" bits. o_O

4. Huntn, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018

Huntn thread starter macrumors demi-god

Huntn

Corrupt begets corruption. It put us at an extreme disadvantage when we knowingly or are not bright enough, even when it is rubbed in our faces, to avoid electing crooks. Besides the damage, it’s a National embarrassment. :oops:
    --- Post Merged, Dec 15, 2018 ---
    When they have nothing else, make an equivalence argument! This is while they’re defending their Crook. In most cases, I don’t think it’s realized just how shallow, political, and self serving the tactic is.

Of the list above, I am most disturbed by Michael Flynn, the Patriot gone bad. :(