Trump administration sanctions Russian spies, trolls over U.S. election interference, cyber attacks

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by ericgtr12, Mar 15, 2018.

1. ericgtr12 macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

Alright then, now we're talking. Give credit where credit is due.

The Washington Post

2. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

It's much more effective to put a strict embargo on Russian mail order brides, possibly Russia's most lucrative export. :D

3. haxrnick macrumors 6502a

haxrnick

Can't wait for the miserables to come in and tell us what's wrong with this. Too late? Too soon? Only because the UK? Tin foils - Putin told Trump to? Inquiring minds want to know!

4. ericgtr12 thread starter macrumors 65816

ericgtr12

I personally applaud it.

5. Solomani macrumors 68040

Solomani

I don't know about miserables. But I do know what the deplorables are always thinking when it comes to Russia. Just like this lady below:

Trump Russia Lover.jpg

6. Zenithal macrumors G3

These are useless sanctions. The actual sanctions have been largely ignored by Trump for months. This is just fodder.

7. NT1440 macrumors G5

NT1440

And we all applaud the continued buildup to WWIII....

8. Zenithal macrumors G3

We can send in the off-brand Stephen Colbert in to scope the land since his office issued these fresh and weak sanctions.

To those who have no idea what I'm talking about or think I've been pouring brandy into my morning coffee or tea, I point you to Steve Mnuchin.