Trump admits there are leaks in WH (to show love to him)

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by MadeTheSwitch, Aug 10, 2017.

1. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Trump says he's 'honored' by White House leaks that show staff fighting for his 'love'

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...w-staff-fighting-for-his-love/article/2631216

Ugh. The narcissism of this man knows no bounds. What a dysfunctional administration. It's really awful.

2. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

After this admin is gone, there are going to be so many tell all books with a lot of dirt to talk about.

3. fitshaced macrumors 68000

fitshaced

What a disgrace. They should all stand in perfect army format and chant Heil Trump with their arm raised like a normal administration would do. I suppose every empire needs to start somewhere.

4. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

So in America we're cherry-picking good and bad leaks now? Great. Someone be sure and tell the Department of Justice, they can probably stand down two or three rafts' worth of plumbers.

When will this be over I wonder.

A president honored by staffers fighting for his love. Holy catfish. I feel a dime novel script session coming on for some enterprising pot boiler. Maybe Danielle Steele could do something with it.

5. shyam09 macrumors 68000

shyam09

Staff member A: "Trump is an ugly piece of ****."

Trump: "Awee. Staff member A loves me so much. He's making up a ridiculous statement just so I can give him some attention. Come here you."

6. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yeah it's so surreal. I know I should not dismiss how they are, but they just strain credulity so often that it's hard to realize they're completely serious in there. Destroying the administrative state.

And their masters the Republican party watch and wonder if and when they should do more to intervene. Man. They are owning such a steaming pile already.

This is the worst government I have ever seen in the USA. I thought Nixon's was bad for stress on the Constitution but these guys are like a bunch of demolition laborers you hire when you buy a brownstone in Brooklyn and need to pretty much gut it before doing a renovation. They know how to **** things up, and that's it. If you wanted something painted you would not hire this crew. They would paint over the glass in French doors, do the glass doorknobs as well, and then leave the lids off the paint cans at day end for you to trip into and over when coming home from work. "Because this is what scorpions do."

7. HEK, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017

HEK Suspended

HEK

You can not right fiction this idiotic. Well maybe you can. How about this for a dramatic ending;

I'm actually so tired am thinking if it would really be so bad if Kim Jung-Un had just one missile with small warhead that could reach a certain golf course on east coast. Real small tactical yield 20-30 thousand pounds. Sure a little collateral damage, just take out the golf course, but think of all the millions of deaths it would prevent. Surgical strike, get the lot of them, Bannon, Kelly Ann, that moron with British accent, etc. could time it for when Pence is away getting burgers or something. Would make for a great Tom Clancy style ending. China could march in, get rid of Kim's regime. China could be hero the Donald wants em to be. We could have the best, most greatest funeral, none better.

Better than story line where Kim sends four missiles to Guam. The Donald retaliates with B1 bomber raids and cruise missiles. So Kim shells Seoul, with the 10,000 mountain cave hidden artilary pieces. Kills off 30,000 US troops, and 12 million South Koreans, half the city population. Samsung plant destroyed and all the iPhone 8 screens can not be delivered. No new iPhones and Apple stock tanks. Meanwhile a ten year war ensues as we battle the million man North Korean army. Worst part, no one wants to run for president under such calamity and Trump wins second year by default.

8. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

print it. It doesn't require any more suspension of disbelief than we've already had to ante up.

the guy with the brit accent = sebastian gorka? yeah i thought he was gone after was removed from the nsc but he's still apparently kicking around until they find another place for him. he's not as bad as miller but... a runner-up.

9. HEK Suspended

HEK

Yah that's him, irritating as hell. Little twerp, master excuse maker.

Imagine love child between him and Kelly Ann......oh my god....anti christ.

10. Zenithal Suspended

You can, but it's generally sold under satire.

11. HEK Suspended

HEK

Maybe screen play. I've seen movies recently much worse.

12. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

i haven't seen them exactly but some of the reviews sound like they're going pretty much right to DVD / stream only.

I''m going to watch M*A*S*H again for the hell of it. Dr. Strangelove already in the rear view. Rerun time!

Not tonight though. Another early breakfast meeting, assuming we're not having a monsoon by then. Weird summer. Maybe it's a summer of Atlantic States rainstorms meant to test White House roof for leaks...

13. HEK, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017

HEK Suspended

HEK

Don't forget "Seven Days In May" and "Fail Safe", oh and "Twelve Angry Men", "North By Northwest". When movies had a plot and the writing was excellent.

14. Zenithal Suspended

A bit insulting to Adam Sandler.

15. Gav2k macrumors G3

Gav2k

There’s only one leak in the whitehouse and that’s trumps twitter account.

I’m sorry but I’m not American so maybe someone can educate me but honestly how in hell did he get in power?!?!

16. blackfox macrumors 65816

blackfox

Might I suggest "Being There"? Irony potential at the very least...aaand...Peter Sellers

17. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

ok but which Fail Safe? the 1964 or the 2000 TV movie?

18. Rogifan macrumors P6

Rogifan

So he’s basically admitting that his outrage over leaks and the justice department investigating leaks is all phony. Anyone with a brain knows most of the leaks are coming from the West Wing.

19. HEK Suspended

HEK

1964 of course

20. VulchR macrumors 68020

VulchR

Mostly by the votes of normal people feeling the government doesn't represent them ... plus Putin ... and racists and neo-nazi's.