Trump ahead in polls now. Looks like these Veritas videos were the nail in the coffin.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Bobby Corwen, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Bobby Corwen macrumors 68030

As of the last couple days Trump is surging ahead even more. The momentum from the final debate and the gettysburg speech combined with the overall success of the veritas videos all coming together to reframe her as actually corrupt beyond irrefutable doubt for even the most biased supporters.

-the polls which are usually biased even show trump winning
    -the massive turnouts at his events vs the lack of excitement for hillary
    -no hillary signs anywhere to be seen in lawns real life, or bumper stickers
    -Trump signs everywhere and overwhelm even CNN
    -Speech showed growth and development and his ability to learn and create action
    -has most reasonable people convinced he loves america
    -people excited for Trump like they were for Obama, not Hillary.
    -The pendulum swings back as a historically statistical phenomena

It doesnt look like Hillary will be able to recover from this.

It seemed like Hillary was doing good for a second there last week or two but now all of a sudden it really looks like its gonna be a landslide for trump

2. einmusiker macrumors 68030

einmusiker

Ah. Alternate reality. Modern medicine is a profound thing

3. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

It is indubitable you would resort to ad hominem at the mere hint of depth.

4. QCassidy352 macrumors G4

QCassidy352

Clinton is ahead by more than 6 points in an average of polls (see real clear politics or 538). There are some polls with well known house effects for trump that have him essentially tied. There are also polls with house effects for Clinton that have her ahead by double digits.

The people who analyze polls for a living pretty much all agree that the true number at this point, based on considering all of the polls, is Clinton by 6 or 7.

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Option A: Great parody account. Great parody.
    Option B: Someone is going to have a Karl Rove moment on election night.

6. mobilehaathi macrumors G3

mobilehaathi

Do you just type random words, or are you under the impression this means something?

7. citizenzen, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016

citizenzen macrumors 65816

The Veritas videos ... so earth-shattering, that I'd never heard about them.

I'll have to look them up and find out how what I've been missing.

Edit: a look through google news doesn't reveal any mention of the videos. I guess I'll have to search for them to find out how earth-shattering they are.

Edit II: Oh those videos ...
    Release the unedited video, or else Veritas is as much of a political troll as the people they claim to be outing.

8. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Yet somehow Trump is still down in key battleground states and tied to slightly losing in some key red states.

9. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Here are the unedited Veritas videos. Both part 1 and 2! Im curious how you will try to spin this one!

10. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Those are the same videos that were already out, neither of which show the unedited version. O'keefe already said he wasn't going to release the unedited version.

11. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Those aren't edited. They are long one takes where the guy is talking in complete sentences bragging and admitting to willing corruption.

O'keefe is irrelevant in this. Trump is irrelevant this. This is between the people of America and the admittance of fraud straight out of the horses mouth, on camera.

The guy in the video, Scott Foval has visited and is on the record books of the White House and spoke to Obama 50 times over the years.

They admit to voter fraud and hiring people for inciting violence using Clinton funds via a 3 level chain of funds.

They actually full on admit to rigging and cheating our election system which is literally the backbone of Freedom in America.

You cant deny it, its on tape, full minute long takes of them bragging about this while drunk being filmed on hidden cam.

12. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

No, those are edited, which means that they take bits and snippets of the conversation and use that to create a different video.

For example, if you ask me what I think of illegal voting. I would be like illegal voting is bad. Then you can be like how does illegal voting work? And I would like this, this, so, and so.

You could take that last bit I said and make it seem like I support illegal voting.

The long quotes in the video are interesting since they do mention names, tactics, events, etc so until we see the raw footage, we'll never know.

13. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

No they are not contextually dependent takes.

They are full on conversations uncut that tell you the whole context you need to know within the edit.

Anyway it doesnt matter what biased Hillary supporters think or admit, its about how the masses see this. Any would be people who might have been swayed to go Hillary are lost now with this new image of Hillary that has been "reframed"

And theres actually more videos coming!!

14. citizenzen macrumors 65816

o_O those videos are edited. The fact that you'd claim otherwise is ... completely expected.

15. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

You just posted the original videos, not the unedited ones. How do you not get that these have been edited?

Again O'keefe says he won't release the unedited version. Im not denying what the people in the video said, but you're fooling yourself if you think these are the unedited version.

16. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Lol so thats you final response in the face of 25 minutes worth of undeniable evidence of corruption?

I guess I expected... something more.

"b.. b..but but i won't come to any conclusions unless i see the 12 hour raw version straight off the camera"

just lol

17. mudslag, Oct 22, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2016

mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

You clearly don't understand what unedited means.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 22, 2016 ---
    The videos literally jump around from person in mid conversation.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 22, 2016 ---

Funny how the acorn and planned parenthood videos initially showed a narrative only to show a different picture once the unedited versions came out. Things that make you go hmmm.

18. Bobby Corwen thread starter macrumors 68030

Like I just said they go on talking for a long time, in clear context, nothing ambiguous about bragging about corruption.

I mean it created a clear and total picture of their overall lack of ethics combining dozens of shocking moments and comments and revelations of just how dirty they are willing to get.

"isnt that agains the rules"
    "nah, we're from the old school, we get s*#t done!"

Or literally saying "yeah but dont tell anyone because its technically voter fraud"

"Edited" is what little they show you of this on CNN, leaving out the most damning parts to soften the blow.

19. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

We don't know what's said without having the unedited version. It could be more damning, it could be more basic chit chat or it could show deceptive practices by O'keefes team. We just don't know til it's released. Given that he's skewed past videos to favor a specific outcome by editing, it's fair to say that these new videos could show a different light then what it currently shows.

But to claim these are unedited when they are clearly not, shows ignorance on your part.

20. shyam09 macrumors 68020

shyam09

Actually, I'm anti-Hillary all the way.

21. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

You might want to check your definition of ad hominem. The person you quoted did not attack you, let alone your argument, they only made a statement. So therefore, ad hominem does not apply.

22. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

Oh Bobby Bobby Bobby, how adorably delusional you are. Hillary has VERY comfortable leads in the states she needs to collect 270 electoral votes. Not a single one of those "bare minimum" states will go red. Let's not be silly.

23. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

[​IMG]

Now Im not going to be able to see a Bobby Corwen thread without thinking KOTH.

24. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

The one who is spinning here, is you.

You have yet to back up any of your claims with proof. What polls is Trump winning? What "surge"? What lack of excitement for Hillary? She has had some big rallies lately.

Trump signs are overwealming CNN? I've seen both. Why haven't you?

image.jpeg

No lawn signs? What's this?

image.jpeg

And this?

image.jpeg

And this?

image.jpeg

And this?

image.jpeg

25. WarHeadz macrumors 6502a

WarHeadz

I don't know how Hillary will ever recover from this :(