Trump Always the Victim. Always a Liar.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Jun 15, 2018.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

Such a victim.
    Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 2.54.00 PM.png

This is 100% a lie. It's not a law that's making his administration separate children from their parents but a policy decision he could change with one phone call.

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 2.53.52 PM.png

2. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Trump's blaming of the democrats for families being separated at the border is hilarious. "We'll have purge days just like the movies every day until I get funding for my big, stupid wall. Blame the democrats if granny gets purged tomorrow!"

3. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

I know you come from a good place. But I don't find any of this hilarious. Heinous, yes :)

4. Videomanmac Suspended

Videomanmac

It isn’t a lie. He’s had to beat the Bush, and Clinton Dynasty! People just don’t want to see America succeed. They want America to DIE!

5. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

That was the victim part. Who are "they" in "they want America to die"?

6. Videomanmac Suspended

Videomanmac

Liberals

7. Mac'nCheese Suspended

Mac'nCheese

Hmmmm, why do you say that? Why would liberals want America to die? I think they want some wacky things (the new liberals, the SJWs) but I don't think they want the country to die.

8. RichardMZhlubb Contributor

RichardMZhlubb

Yeah, it’s absurdist BS. I’m very liberal, but I have two high school age kids. It would be foolish of me to want the country to die. Far from it, at this point I just want the country to simply do better than picking idiot game show hosts as president.

9. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Please stop trolling threads.

10. ChrisWB macrumors 6502

I've noticed that the alt-right posters have ramped up their trolling in the past week.

On the topic of the thread, I've become desensitized to the lies and idiocy in Trump's tweets.

11. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Another lie. Because these pictures were from before he crapped all over Justin and Canada

Screen Shot 2018-06-15 at 7.00.16 PM.png

12. Zenithal macrumors G3

His faux-romance with Macron is a little weird. Melania might be happy, though.

13. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Family separation serves as a deterrent until the magnificent wall is completed.

14. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Who are these people exactly? And what evidence do you have to back up your claim, yet again???
    --- Post Merged, Jun 15, 2018 ---

That is an ignorant POV.

15. GermanSuplex macrumors 6502a

GermanSuplex

Won’t happen. He’s lying to you.

16. Videomanmac Suspended

Videomanmac

Precisely! You understand it!

17. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

Trump is a man of honor, he never lies.

18. mudslag macrumors regular

mudslag

Careful some might take you serious around here.

19. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Congratulations for supporting something done throughout this country's entire history. Apparently your lot doesn't care about the "traditional family values" that it lauded itself over over the past 25 years. One hypocrisy after another. Keep up the work in shining a very negative light not only on this country, but on a particular race as well.

BL.

20. Videomanmac Suspended

Videomanmac

Our family values don't include trespassing into someone else's country. If they didn't do that, then we wouldn't have to separate them!

21. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Iroquois Nation. Choctaw Nation. Cherokee Nation. Seminole Nation. Chickasaw Nation. Lakota Nation. Arapahoe Nation. Apache Nation.

Want me to go on? I shall:

Otoe. Havasupai. Yavapai. Hualapai. Moapa. Carlisle. Hopi. Navajo. I could go on and on.

Don't you dare talk about trespassing into someone's country.

[​IMG]

You have no room to talk. And to go on further:

[​IMG]

Congratulations for advocating what this country did back during slavery, as that is the very thing you are advocating now. How did that saying go?

Those who are IGNORANT of their history are doomed to repeat it. Your side is repeating not only that history, but that ignorance as well.

BL.

22. LovingTeddy macrumors 68000

LovingTeddy

So the vaule you guys holding is depends on person and what he/she did. Who cares about their family and kids well being, they are just not vauable for us.
    --- Post Merged, Jun 16, 2018 ---
    I take it as joke. But you have done terrible job being funny.

23. IWantItThatWay Suspended

This stuff has been going on long before Trump was President.

The media is trying to manipulate public opinion because a DACA vote is coming right up.

Plus why doesn't the media mention American families that were separated by illegals who kill/murder Americans?

24. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Why doesn't the media mention American families that were separated by LEGALS who kill/murder Americans?

Again, see the above. Your lot doesn't ever want to talk about that, as they want to whitewash that out of their history as if they were the victims or never did anything wrong.

Again, keep repeating that history and the ignorance from it. It really shows your true colours (or lack of).

BL.

25. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

Just because it has happened before doesn't mean Trump can ride those coattails and blame Democrats when he has the power to NOT separate these families. It's really that simple. Trump is the one holding these kids as political hostages. Not the Dems.