Trump blames media for his horrible use of twitter

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, May 28, 2017.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

The media doesn't have to do a thing. He does it all on his own. LOL@ real story.

Screen Shot 2017-05-28 at 8.44.53 PM.png

2. HEK Suspended

HEK

Can't we just say he had a stroke and doesn't make any sense. Quietly remove him to hospital somewhere, Penz could take over. It would be half true, better than trumps own record.

3. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I think America is "hearing" the real story now.

:p

4. Zenithal macrumors 68040

Like an alcoholic blaming alcohol production companies for his alcoholism and liver cirrhosis. With each passing day, rational Trump voters, and I use that turn of phrase lightly, are beginning to realize they were swindled by yet another politician. Oh, but of course it wasn't HiLIEary and her pervert Husband.

I am no fan of Hillary, but I want someone sane in office. On the bright side, the humor and stupidity flowing out of the White House on a daily basis makes up for the inner turmoil some of us Americans are feeling. Even a Pence presidency, as ridiculously NeoCon it would be, wouldn't be as bad as a Trump presidency. God forbid a Ryan presidency, though. Some of us do not want to see a grown man in his 40s doing aerobics on the south lawn in a men's leotard.

5. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Damn, he's really making up for lost time with his twitter addiction. Last week must have just about killed him.

6. BoneDaddy Suspended

BoneDaddy

That's a perfectly reasonable argument, as to why he tweets so damn much. If I had the bulk of organizations who hold the keys to public opinion and information, feeding the public one side of any story, bent to their bias, I'd find my own outlet too. ANY ONE OF YOU WOULD ALSO.
    --- Post Merged, May 29, 2017 ---
    MAN! What a GREAT analogy! I have been fulfilled with WISDOM!

Can you tell how serious I am?

7. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Mexican salad mix? Racist!

8. Number-Six macrumors 6502

Number-Six

The real story in 140 characters or less. :rolleyes: