Trump calls for drug test ahead of next debate, says Clinton was 'pumped up'

MadeTheSwitch

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 20, 2009
Continuing his Donald Unshackled tour, today Trump made another bold claim:

"I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate," Trump said during a rally here. "Because I don't know what's going on with her, but at the beginning of her last debate, she was all pumped up at the beginning, and at the end it was like, huff, take me down. She could barely reach her car."
Alright...it's official. The man has completely lost his mind. She had no problem getting to the car in either of the last debates. If anyone was on drugs, it was sniffles himself.

Thus it would seem there is yet more projecting going on. I am sure if his own drug test turned up something, he would be screaming that it was a lie and that the test was rigged. The man is a freaking joke.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/15/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-drug-test/index.html

Continuing his Donald Unshackled tour, today Trump made another bold claim:

Alright...it's official. The man has completely lost his mind. She had no problem getting to the car in either of the last debates. If anyone was on drugs, it was sniffles himself.

Thus it would seem there is yet more projecting going on. I am sure if his own drug test turned up something, he would be screaming that it was a lie and that the test was rigged. The man is a freaking joke.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/15/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-drug-test/index.html
I'm beginning to think that the next debate will open with Trump singing the theme from Mighty Mouse. Nothing else makes sense.

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
Does anybody know where Hillary is? She has Obama, Biden, Gore, Chelsea, Sanders, Warren, and Mrs. Obama campaigning for her all over (instead of doing their jobs).

But where is Hillary? She has nothing scheduled for the rest of October.

Eraserhead

macrumors G4
Nov 3, 2005
UK
Does anybody know where Hillary is? She has Obama, Biden, Gore, Chelsea, Sanders, Warren, and Mrs. Obama campaigning for her all over (instead of doing their jobs).

But where is Hillary? She has nothing scheduled for the rest of October.
Maybe she's preparing for the debate?

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
For all of October?

Odd, she got hammered in the last debate and Mr. Trump has been doing three rallies a day.
Trump only hammered his stupidity into everyone's have ad. But hey that coke keeps him sniffing.

Thomas Veil

macrumors 68020
Feb 14, 2004
OBJECTIVE reality
Because she won. So there HAS to be a reason.

Otherwise, how could she have defeated the smartest man in the world? The man with the best temperment? The best negotiator? The only person capable of saving America?

Obviously, it had to be drugs.
What is WRONG with this man?!? :eek:

My god, he's like the Black Knight, except he's cutting off his OWN arms and legs. And when Hillary thrashes him soundly on election night, he'll say, "All right. We'll call it a draw."

thermodynamic

Suspended
May 3, 2009
USA
What is WRONG with this man?!? :eek:

My god, he's like the Black Knight, except he's cutting off his OWN arms and legs. And when Hillary thrashes him soundly on election night, he'll say, "All right. We'll call it a draw."
How can people who claim to keep up with the news not know? For about a year everyone's been wondering if Trump has been wanting "out of the election" by engaging in his antics. Tinfoil hats aplenty over reasons!

:facepalm:

appleisking

macrumors 6502a
May 24, 2013
But everything he said about her email situation and what she said in the WikiLeaks release was true.

It was Hillary who continued to lie about it or make up excuses for it.
That's funny he lied more than she did.