Trump campaign co-chair arrested for conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by bent christian, Mar 3, 2016.

1. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

Well, well. A 'Veterans for Trump' chairperson was arrested for terrorist activity and for his connection to the Redneck Mafia. No surprises here:

Jerry Delemus, the husband of a New Hampshire Republican lawmaker and co-chair of the state’s “Veterans for Trump” coalition, was arrested Thursday for his role in the armed standoff nearly two years ago at the Bundy ranch.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation arrested Delemus on nine federal charges — including conspiracy to commit an offense against the United States, threatening a federal law enforcement officer, obstruction of justice, attempting to impede or injure a federal law enforcement officer and several firearms charges, reported Portsmouth Patch.

The Tea Party activist and outspoken Donald Trump supporter traveled cross-country in 2014 to take part in the armed standoff between Bureau of Land Management agents and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy and his militia supporters in a dispute over unpaid grazing fees.

He was apparently the security team member who asked Jerad and Amanda Miller to leave the Bundy ranch just weeks before they gunned down two Las Vegas police officers.

Delemus also traveled to Oregon in January to take part in the armed occupation of the Malheur National Wildlife Preserve.

His wife, state Rep. Susan Delemus (R-Rochester) announced the arrest to the former chairman of New Hampshire’s Republican Party — who issued a call on Facebook for “all NH patriots to come together ASAP” to ”protest this tyranny in the most visible way possible.”

“She said that the FBI just rolled up with lots of vehicles and Agents who were in tactical gear,” posted Jack Kimball, the former GOP chair. ”They forced their way into Jerry Delemus and Sue’s condo with weapons drawn and arrested Jerry and took him away.”

Delemus and his wife have been quoted multiple times by local and national media about their support for Trump.

Susan Delemus gained a measure of fame after she declared every politician but Trump was lying to her through the television.

“We’ve got people in positions of power who I know for a fact are liars. Liars!” Delemus said. “I watch the TV — My president comes on the TV and he lies to me! I know he’s lying. He lies all the time.”

She also made news four years ago, when she angrily confronted state officials in an attempt to keep Obama off the ballot in New Hampshire, causing the assistant secretary of state to fear for his safety.

Most recently, Susan Delemus made news for siding with Trump in his feud with Pope Francis.

“The Pope is the anti-Christ,” Susan Delemus posted on her own Facebook page. “Do your research.”

Jerry DeLemus switched over in July from Sen. Ted Cruz’s leadership team in New Hampshire, and instead backed Trump because he’s an “anti-politician.”

The failed candidate for “constitutional candidate” also organized the infamous rally where Trump failed to correct a man who called Obama a Muslim.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/03/tru...-commit-an-offense-against-the-united-states/

2. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

3. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

4. thewap macrumors demi-god

thewap

Your a conspiracy theorist? :D

5. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

"Our opponent ... is someone who sees America, it seems, as being so imperfect that he’s palling around with terrorists who would target their own country." - Sarah Palin

Oh...wait...
    --- Post Merged, Mar 3, 2016 ---
    My a conspiracy theorist?

6. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Hope this nut job rots in jail. No need to associate this with Trump though.

7. bent christian thread starter Suspended

bent christian

When Donald Trump chooses to associate with, to "pal around", with terrorists, it is absolutely relevant to point that out. This is not some unconnected PAC. Veterans for Trump is a hand-picked ally.

8. FieldingMellish Suspended

Is that any way similar to Obama's relationship with unrepentant American terrorist bomber Bill Ayers?

http://spectator.org/articles/37001/theyre-all-together

And Obama and Ayers are still tight like 2 buds.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Weather-Underground-Bill-Ayers-obama-wedding/2015/02/13/id/624612/

I gotta say, you guys out there coming up with flak on Trump need to check Obama's closets before you blow the whistle. ;)

9. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Please remind everyone of when those that you have mentioned have been arrested for conspiracy to commit crimes against the United States.

Until you can do that, pure deflection, yet again.

BL.

10. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

Isn't this what die hard conservatives would see as a positive. Don't give in to the demand of a liberal government. I guess Trump is a true conservative then.

11. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Palling around with terrorists is just another one of those things that falls under the IOKIYAR exemption, apparently.

Is this like Bill Ayers? Well, kind of. Conservatives went ape over Ayers (some still haven't gotten over it yet, as we can see), while liberals said 'guilt by association? Really?' Now suddenly conservatives don't mind someone who was a terrorist like two yeas ago, as opposed to the decades since the terrorism Ayers is accused of. And liberals are saying that conservatives are now hypocrites for not denouncing Trump as vehemently as they did Obama. We are not pointing this relationship out because we believe it makes Trump ineligible to be president. Trust me, I have so many other reasons that your head will spin. We point it out to mock you for your stupid attempts to tie Obama to Ayers prior actions. It just shows off your opportunism and willingness to say anything for political gain, sometimes referred to as Texas-style politics.

12. FieldingMellish, Mar 5, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016

FieldingMellish Suspended

Deflection is relying on an arrest for conspiracy as the parameter for excusing Ayers and as a means of eliminating comparison with the OP's post.

Ayers remains an admitted and unprepentant bomber, who was close with Obama before becoming President, and remains close with Obama now. You are known by who you associate with.

''I don't regret setting bombs,'' Bill Ayers said. ''I feel we didn't do enough.''

He writes that he participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, the Pentagon in 1972. But Mr. Ayers also seems to want to have it both ways, taking responsibility for daring acts in his youth, then deflecting it.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/11/b...protester-talks-life-with.html?pagewanted=all

13. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Again, has Ayers been arrested for conspiracy to commit crimes against the United States of America?

A simple yes or no will suffice.

As you know the answer, I refer to my previous post: deflection.

And if you are know by who you associate with, that makes Donald Trump a criminal, racist, bigot, and white supremacist. After all, those types of people are who are supporting him.

BL.

14. FieldingMellish Suspended

You repeat a BS technicality in order to portray Obama's odious friend as an upstanding citizen. Lefty Logic in action.

15. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

you know earlier you were complaining about the elites dividing America and yet here you are being decisive for no reason.

Ayes may have been a bad guy in the 1970s, but that was a long time ago now.

16. FieldingMellish Suspended

Thread is about someone associated with the Trump campaign having gotten into trouble. So I bring up Obama’s relationship with someone who founded an American terror organization, participated in destructive terrorism, and who Obama remains in touch with to this day.

“Obama Secretly Partied With Bill Ayers Last Summer”
    http://gawker.com/obama-secretly-partied-with-bill-ayers-last-summer-1684584845

But because BradL remains steadfast in attempting an illogical and idealogical end-run, I have no choice but to list Obama’s extensive inner-sanctum den of thieves.

Not from the Mainstream Media. Leave it to Breitbart to do the investigative work that in-the-tank Mainstream Media chooses to ignore and look the other way.

Top Ten Convicted Felons and Shady Characters in Barack Obama's Life

1. Former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich: Sentenced to 14 years in prison for political corruption.

2. Tony Rezko: Sentenced to 10 and a half years for corruption and kickbacks.

3. Courtney Dupree: Democratic fundraiser convicted of bank fraud.

4. Willie Shepherd: Obama bundler plead guilty to assault.

5. John Corzine: Top Obama fundraiser currently under FBI investigation. Obama’s “Wall Street guy.”

6. Shervin Neman: Obama bundler currently under investigation for fraud.

7. Abake Assongba: Obama bundler under investigation for fraud.

8. Alberto and Carlos Cardona: Obama bundlers with ties to a Mexican fugitive accused of attempted assassinations.

9. Solyndra: First company to receive taxpayer backed loans from Obama. Solyndra’s investors are Obama bundlers. The FBI raided Solyndra last September.

aaaaand we have NUMBER 10:

10. Bill Ayers: Unrepentant domestic terrorist. Early Obama backer. Fellow board-member of the Woods Foundation. 4th of July pal.

“As a presidential candidate in 2008, Barack Obama disavowed any connection with former domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, the Weather Underground radical who was one of Obama’s early backers and his colleague on the board of the Woods Fund in Chicago. We now have proof that Obama’s association with Ayers continued even after Obama had been elected to represent Illinois in the U.S. Senate–in the form of a now-scrubbed blog post placing Obama at the home of Ayers and his wife, fellow radical Bernardine Dohrn, on July 4, 2005.”

“We all know the media will refuse to vet Obama’s sordid past until he’s safely out of office. But other than Ayers, every convicted felon and person under investigation listed here was a part of Obama’s political life while he was president or running for president.”

“In the case of domestic terrorist Bill Ayers, he and Obama enjoyed that barbecue together in 2005, when Obama was only a United States Senator.”

The link above updates to recently, when Obama met with Ayers secretly in 2015.

17. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Again, we don't point this out to prove that Trump is unfit for office, as you are trying to do with Ayers and Obama. We point this out to mock your hypocrisy.

The fact that you're still, after all these years, frothing at the mouth over Bill Ayers, yet care not a whit about Trump employing a terrorist just exposes the hypocrisy for what it is. If you'd displayed one whit of concern about traitors, seditionists, and anti-constitutionalists infiltrating the upper ranks of republican politics, I might believe you were sincere. But you don't care. Their embrace by the hard right is a feature, not a bug, amiright?

18. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hypocrisy is labeling the person a terrorist, when Hussein steadfastly sticks his head in the sand and refuses to call true terrorists... Terrorists.

Quivering, on the verge of vomiting from fright, yet concealing it, the elected official in charge of the USA is unable and unwilling to stand up for the country that's been so good to him and his family.

Simply Disgraceful :eek:

19. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I never stated that Ayers was upstanding. I asked you if you can show where and when he was arrested for conspiracy to commit crimes against the USA. You have yet to do so.

And I also refer back to Trump has aligned himself with racists, bigots, and supremacists.

You still have not denied that, despite your blatherings about associations.

Deflection seems to be the only course of action you have, and you still are failing at that.

BL.

20. FieldingMellish Suspended

With a wink and a nod, I'll let BradL and Mactastic gently off the hook. You two guys are boring me now.

21. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Again, in short it sounds like you have nothing. So please come back when you have better beats and better rhymes.

BL.

22. mactastic macrumors 68040

mactastic

Well at least we know what you look like with your tail between your legs. This is why conservatives lose, and why they cannot be allowed to run this already-great nation. No guts. No willingness to fight.

Typical.

23. FieldingMellish Suspended

Some might say Trump should be arrested for committing an offense against the United States, if you know what I mean. (Said with some Jack Nicholson insinuation of depravity)