Trump campaign site sells ‘Fredo Unhinged’ shirt

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by jkcerda, Aug 14, 2019 at 8:06 AM.

1. jkcerda macrumors 6502a

jkcerda

2. benshive macrumors regular

How dare you imply that selling merch won't make America great again :mad:

3. Raid macrumors 68020

Raid

Classless and not to mention totally self-unaware... Trump shines in these regards. I swear the "supporters" he has left just want to see the world (well all but the right-leaning parts of 'Murica) burn.

Now Cuomo's reaction was over the top, but who's more of an ******? The guy who throws the insult or the guy who over-reacts to an insult?

4. MrWillie macrumors 65816

MrWillie

Trump supporters like the way his running the show, but the real issue is that there’s no one who’s not bat **** crazy running against him.

It’s the clown that over reacts. When you over react, you’re feeding the fire. Oh no, somebody doesn’t like me... Well big deal, there’s 8 billion people in the world, it’s not hard to find someone to like you. Even if you’re a psycho. Hell I got a woman to sign a contract to sleep with me on a regular basis. She even cooks, cleans, and sometimes does my laundry.

5. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

Sometimes it's close to a draw.

You mean running against him in a Republican primary?

That sounds classy indeed.

6. hawkeye_a macrumors 65816

hawkeye_a

Couldn't help but laugh out loud. Hilarious! :D

7. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

It really is funny how Trump is able to label these people where they now own it for life.

Fredo... meet Crooked and Pocahontas.

8. samcraig macrumors P6

Trump didn't label him. The video went viral long before Trump retweeted it.

That being said - whether anyone finds it funny or not is one thing. However, it's completely inappropriate and should be beneath any POTUS. Truly disgusting behavior.

9. JayMysterio macrumors 6502a

JayMysterio

"Petty in Chief"?

10. mikef07 macrumors 6502

No he means in the Democratic Party. If you watched the Dem debates you would have figured that out quickly. It was painfully obvious.

11. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

If Biden becomes the nomination... sleepy joe sticks.

May even turn into Creepy Sleepy Joe.

We all know who still owns “Low Energy”

12. samcraig macrumors P6

And we know who is Don The Con

13. Apple OC macrumors 68040

Apple OC

Please remind us who coined Don the Con... I don’t watch MSM and have only seen it here on MR.

Maybe it was Fredo?

14. samcraig macrumors P6

I don't know - pretty sure it's been around for many years. Especially here in NYC

15. LizKat macrumors 603

LizKat

The thing for Trump campaign staffers to look out for though is a Republican challenger. No one in the GOP was looking out for him in 2016, right? Heh. Good for goose, good for gander, but this bunch is arrogant enough not to realize that. They really think the whole potential Republican electorate is all in for re-election of Donald Trump. I bet half of them are ready to turn on a dime for a sane alternative.

Also we probably have fairly different definitions of "bat **** crazy". So it's entirely possible that in the general election of 2020, some would-have-been Republican voters might find themselves once again holding nose to pick lesser of two evils, only this time deciding that's the Democrat.