Trump can see the future!

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by yaxomoxay, Feb 21, 2017.

1. yaxomoxay macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

2. jkcerda macrumors 6502

jkcerda

3. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

I would hope that the typical Swedish immigrant doesn't riot and clashes with police over an idiotic statement by Trump, "proving" that the idiotic statement is less idiotic than what it seemed.

4. NT1440 macrumors G4

NT1440

I'm sure there is absolutely no contributing factors as to why the locals are upset with the police....nope. Just good old fashion immigrant bashing.

Now, why do these news sites keep using the term "predominantly immigrant" without elaborating on wtf they mean by that? Or....you know....the makeup of the crowds that did this?

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/6/sweden-refugees-racismstockholm.html

Now, if you excuse me I'll go back to my pearl clutching :rolleyes:

5. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Wait, I thought CNN was fake news or it is just fake when it doesn't support your agenda?

6. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

The answer should be obvious: I use whatever fits my agenda. It's politics, man.

7. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

So what does that make you, calling something fake news when you know its real?

8. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

What does it make of me? Nothing because I never used "fake news" to label any news channel.

9. sodapop1 Suspended

sodapop1

Fair enough, you didn't actually answer my loaded question directly.

10. yaxomoxay thread starter macrumors 68000

yaxomoxay

I am writing the book "The Art of Deflection - The secret history of PRSI"

11. MarkusL macrumors 6502

Indeed, young unemployed men in the northern suburbs of Stockholm have never needed Trump as an excuse for rioting before. It's a grudge between the rioters and the police that has been brewing for quite some time, and I'm guessing Trump was the last thing on their minds.

Rinkeby has had some fatal gang violence the past year. Not nearly as bad as a bad neighborhood in say South Africa or the US, but still bad enough that some people may have started to question if the police are really doing everything they can to help. That's of course a poor excuse for attacking the police, and it's worth mentioning that it's not difficult for reporters to find grownups in Rinkeby who are not shy about expressing their contempt for the thugs.

12. cube macrumors G5

It may not be the reason, but do not underestimate the power of global interest to trigger a situation.

13. Zenithal Suspended

I didn't think he could see much with his so far up his behind.

14. b0fh666 macrumors 6502a

b0fh666

anyone can predict that crap, not impressive at all :)

15. Zombie Acorn macrumors 65816

Zombie Acorn

Predominantly immigrant means non-white Muslim areas while trying not to be racist.