Trump cancels three rallies

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by samcraig, Aug 22, 2016.

1. samcraig macrumors P6

2. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

Or maybe he is realizing that the more he talks the more his numbers go down. Trump will go down as a case study on how you try to lose a presidential election.

3. pdqgp macrumors 68020

pdqgp

he's not very strong in those areas so my guess is they aren't on his low-hanging fruit list of places to go.

4. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

well we don't want him in portland unless he smokes a doobie.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 22, 2016 ---
    yes silly to go to places your not doing well. like any place that is not poorly educated white people.

5. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

What exactly is a poorly educated white person?

6. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

Hmm...

"Trump cancels three rallies" represents approximately _Thirty Six_ Anti Trump threads created by the OP.

How revealing.

7. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

A Trump supporter.

8. MacAndMic macrumors 6502

This makes no sense to me because I don't know what a black welfare queen is. Please explain.
    So someone who wishes to vote for Trump is automatically labeled. I thought liberals were against labels?

9. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Well, if Hillary cancelled three events, they would have her on her deathbed.

My actual guess is that Trump is getting bored. He needs a new gimmick to try, like the Nazi salute, to make the game more interesting.

10. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

We were till we came here and got labeled left this left that so now we have fun with it.

11. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

That didn't stop him from going to Connecticut, so clearly he must be...weak, tired, sleeping, sick, low energy...take your pick. :D

12. Robisan macrumors 6502

13. cfedu macrumors 65816

cfedu

14. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

Well I was just repeating trumps words.

15. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

He read the tweet I saw in passing the other day and he flipped out. It suggests "The Wall" of Trump's dreams will actually be turned 90º and become an international superhighway running from Southern Mexico to Northern Canada. Well it more or less said that, let me fish it up here. Yes. I would not make this up. I dressed it up just a tad. Here it is.

TweetReTheWallAsNorhSouthIntlHighway.jpg

16. steve knight macrumors 68020

steve knight

The ecological disaster that the wall would cause to animal migration would be huge.

17. jnpy!$4g3cwk macrumors 65816

jnpy!$4g3cwk

Source:

http://www.vocabulary.com/articles/chooseyourwords/irony-satire-sarcasm/

18. citizenzen macrumors 65816

I find the whole "Hillary is sick" thing fascinating. They couldn't redo birtherism, so they needed a new twist.

It's actually pretty brilliant marketing. And, as someone who works in marketing, I have to pay it some respect.

19. LizKat macrumors 68040

LizKat

Yah but they're really selling the Death of a Party and it's not Hillary's party that's dying.

I'm rounding up ideas for my epic poem, not coincidentally titled The Death of A Party. I think we'll construct it on election night while having pizza. Each guest will pick a slip of paper with a phrase on it and construct a freeform stanza having that prhase in it. The poem must end up chronological, so a stanza could probably end up looking like one of Five Thirty Eight's sausage maps what with us trying to get a phrase in there wihtout making the party croak before Trump shows up etc.

Flashbacks, portentous dreams, fugue states, whatever it takes... shou;d be fun!

See this could be one of the phrases.

20. 1458279 Suspended

The catch part is that it basically forces her to do more running around and that could actually be her downfall and make things worse for her. She has a very lax schedule, I heard she took 14 days off last month and the speeches are very short.

Got to give it to Trump, he knows how to market. Look at what he did with "Lying Ted" and "Robot Rubio"... Simple and effective. Don't know if it's enough, but isn't hurting.
    Isn't that the whole point? BTW, they're humans not animals.

21. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Are we looking for our 4th QB of the campaign?

Makes sense to cancel them. Trump is doing the slow flip-flop on his signature issues...immigration. You watch, the deportation of 11 million, the deportation squads and the rest were all a campaign lie. They are stuck between the white supremacists and the suburban moms they can't seem to get to vote for them.

22. samcraig thread starter macrumors P6

You must be a rocket scientist. It reveals that I'm not a Trump supporter. Did you have to look at my thread starts to figure that out?

23. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

Hillary shot that all down last night on Kimmel. She opened a jar of pickles. Even I have trouble doing that and I'm younger! :D

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...n-opens-pickle-jar-on-jimmy-kimmel-live-video

24. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

samcraig, you've gotta stop showing so much cleavage.

25. AlliFlowers Contributor

AlliFlowers

They aren't on any list, because Trump has no list. A list suggests he has a plan, and he clearly doesn't have one of those either.