Trump Can't Even Handle a Softball Interview with Fox

MacNut

macrumors Core
Jan 4, 2002
CT
When did Maria become a GOP lackey. Was she always in bed with them or is this something new once she joined Fox. I used to find her extremely hot.

GermanSuplex

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2009
The only time he told the truth was when he admitted that the corporate tax cut was the "most important" thing, and the "biggest" cut, not any sort of cuts for working class Americans.

Reactions: samcraig

FatherJack1980

macrumors regular
Dec 31, 2015
But, but, but, Trump does bigly interviews! Tremendous! The biggest!

And he doesn't stand by anything, as he stated in that interview with John Dickerson, when he refused to talk about his wiretapping lie. And he can't hide in corners, as he so totally misunderstood Dickerson because he's an utter moron and I never thought I would say that about another president after Bush junior! He now seems like a rocket scientist next to Trump!

Last edited:

Zombie Acorn

macrumors 65816
Feb 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I was joking. The fact that it does sound like something Trump would say says it all.
Lol backfire, Obama was one of the least accessible presidents in modern history so people don't even get your joke.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html

• Criticism of Mr. Obama’s stance on press freedom, government transparency and secrecy is hotly disputed by the White House, but many journalism groups say the record is clear. Over the past eight years, the administration has prosecuted nine cases involving whistle-blowers and leakers, compared with only three by all previous administrations combined. It has repeatedly used the Espionage Act, a relic of World War I-era red-baiting, not to prosecute spies but to go after government officials who talked to journalists.

Under Mr. Obama, the Justice Department and the F.B.I. have spied on reporters by monitoring their phone records, labeled one journalist an unindicted co-conspirator in a criminal case for simply doing reporting and issued subpoenas to other reporters to try to force them to reveal their sources and testify in criminal cases.

Reactions: TheAppleFairy

mudslag

macrumors regular
Oct 18, 2010
Not likely, he pretty much responds to everything via Twitter, even **** he probably shouldn't be involved in.

Media interviews is not the same as ranting on twitter, you're smarter then that, don't play dumb.

And no he responds to very little and when he does it's with little actual substance. There is a reason he doesn't do interviews with those outside his safe space, he wouldn't be able to handle it.

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2009
He’s remarkably even worse in these softball interviews.... just rambling and stringing words together. Lots of adjectives must sound like wisdom to him.

blackfox

macrumors 65816
Feb 18, 2003
PDX
Well, you have to look at whether (a) you as a President should give time to crap interviews, and (b) how you could mess up an easy one if you did. I don't care which side of the aisle you are Politically, but Trump was like a Mad-libs...

FatherJack1980

macrumors regular
Dec 31, 2015
That's because he usually slept until about noon, aint nobody got time for that.
Hey, if a Trump supporter says that then it must be true!

But lets secretly check Google to just see if that statement would hold water or not:
"President Obama counts himself among the night owls, relying on a 7a.m. wake up call to get his day started."
- source: https://vanwinkles.com/the-sleep-habits-of-us-presidents

Hang on, that doesn't fit the Trump narrative ...what to do, what to do ...oh, I know: FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS !!!

lol... oh wow that was unexpected!! :D
Blimey, because nothing surprises me anymore regarding this deranged lunatic; just try to work out what the Cinnamon Hitler is trying to say in this clip, and I encourage the two Trump supporters he has left to try to figure that out as well

Last edited:
Reactions: Eraserhead

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
Lol backfire, Obama was one of the least accessible presidents in modern history so people don't even get your joke.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/12/30/opinion/sunday/if-donald-trump-targets-journalists-thank-obama.html
That's because he usually slept until about noon, aint nobody got time for that.
No - it's because unlike the reality tv president who only cares about ratings - and is all "flash" with zero substance - Obama was working. Now go and make a joke about him playing golf too much. That might backfire though :)
[doublepost=1508846618][/doublepost]Meanwhile - if you missed what he said about twitter...