Trump can't even look Dickerson in the eye

v0lume4

macrumors 68000
Jul 28, 2012
I see plenty of eye contact.
If you look REALLY hard and squint your eyes, you won't see it! /s

I've watched Trump in interviews before and he often times looks off or look at the floor while speaking. Don't see how this is anything new. I myself am bad at keeping eye contact. Trying to work on it. Are you good at keeping eye contact, @samcraig?

Last edited:
Reactions: webbuzz

zin

macrumors 6502
May 5, 2010
United Kingdom
This is so sad. I wrote in the other thread that everything Trump does is met with hatred by the fake liberals. Now he can't even look in a particular direction without being attacked by an online behavioural expert diagnosing his mental state.

These are the kind of threads we get when the Russian barrel runs dry.

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
This is so sad. I wrote in the other thread that everything Trump does is met with hatred by the fake liberals. Now he can't even look in a particular direction without being attacked by an online behavioural expert diagnosing his mental state.

These are the kind of threads we get when the Russian barrel runs dry.
You should recant your post because I said nothing of his mental state. When people lie or are trying to be evasive, they tend to not make eye contact. Human relations 101 - you don't need expertise.

I still don't understand your phrasing of fake liberals - seems like something very hollow.

And this isn't hate. It's amusement. You're making assumptions about the tone of the thread. How about asking my mood when I posted?

Sad.

Reactions: Scepticalscribe

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
I suppose the same way people were obsessed with Obama. Birth certificates, terrorist fist bumps, secret muslims, etc. Sound familiar? ;) Same song, different words.
Yes, agreed.

Not to mention the unfortunate matter of the colour of his skin (which some on these threads found deeply troubling, upending as it did, a few centuries of tawdry and repellant history), that strange, unsettling middle name, his curiously cosmopolitan relatives and upbringing, his impressive, confident and accomplished wife - who used to be described on these very threads in extraordinarily offensive (and yes, racist) terms - and so on......

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2006
Yes, agreed.

Not to mention the unfortunate matter of the colour of his skin (which some on these threads found deeply troubling, upending as it did, a few centuries of tawdry and repellant history), that strange, unsettling middle name, his curiously cosmopolitan relatives and upbringing, his impressive, confident and accomplished wife - who used to be described on these very threads in extraordinarily offensive (and yes, racist) terms - and so on......
Kindly, please cite some examples of the racist terms for Michelle Obama that have been posted in the PSRI threads.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Kindly, please cite some examples of the racist terms for Michelle Obama that have been posted in the PSRI threads.
And sexist, too, - some here were quite revolting in how they expressed their utter detestation of a coolly confident and classy black woman - who was a superb role model for girls, women and black women generally.

mgguy

macrumors 6502
Dec 26, 2006
And sexist, too, - some here were quite revolting in how they expressed their utter detestation of a coolly confident and classy black woman - who was a superb role model for girls, women and black women generally.
Would you cite a few of those racist posts that you feel we're particularly revolting?

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Jul 29, 2008
The Far Horizon
Would you cite a few of those racist posts that you feel we're particularly revolting?
Many were wasteleanded, (deservedly) and, as I (and, I daresay) others, reported a few at the time, I believe that some may have fallen foul of those who run the threads (again deservedly).

Some of the perpetrators (er, posters) may have gone fishing or on vacation. Permanently.

And - it seems that amnesia is a condition that may need some attention.

But, yes, I have a rather good memory of some surpassingly nasty, racist, sexist, and memorably toxic posts.

Last edited:

samcraig

macrumors P6
Original poster
Jun 22, 2009
USA
I remember the comments about her being manly and/or she was previously a man on here. Wastelanded for sure.

duffman9000

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2003
Deep in the Depths of CA
He should at least acknowledge ownership of his own statements.
He will never do that. It goes against his troll DNA.

As for why we pay attention, just listen to the man. He's a moron. Whoever taught this man history about the civil war needs to disavow ever teaching anyone anything.

I don't stand by anything.
It's important to note that if Hillary would have said this the right wing nuts would have gone ballistic.