Trump Claims His Cabinet Has The Highest IQ By Far

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Mac'nCheese, Jan 19, 2017.

1. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

2. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

So? That's proof that the cabinet has the highest IQ ever? I think Rick Perry, if he makes it, easily balances this guy out.

3. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

That's not me defending Rick Perry that's me not wanting to be associated with anyone that questions the intelligence of the Mattis as I don't want to accidentally attract his wrath.;) Also I'm joking.

4. macmee Suspended

macmee

5. 5684697, Jan 19, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
  6. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

Love it. Keep posting that one gaffe Obama made 8 years ago when he was exhausted. Totally balances out all the crap Trump says.

7. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

And yet, if Obama was in a coma and/or vegetative state, he would still be more intelligent than Rick Perry, who is an idiot.

Also not really relevant unless Obama is proclaiming his staff is the Smartest. Ever. Ever.®

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

And Trump telling people to come out and vote on November 28th. :D

9. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

Obama:

“I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn’t receiving it posthumously.”
    Monti received his Medal of Honor posthumously.

Guess that's what Obama meant by "Corpse Man", huh?

Man, you don't want to get us started on Obama's gaffes. Don't believe the hype, he was quite the Gaffemaster.

10. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

First one is new to me. Thanks. The second one, sounds like he said it correctly, TBH.

11. 5684697, Jan 19, 2017
  12. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

I will bet you that in four years, Trump will have more gaffes that Obama did in eight.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 19, 2017 ---
    You're not serious are you? If you are, then I am a fantastic investment banker, please send all your money to me so I can make your bank account great again.
    --- Post Merged, Jan 19, 2017 ---
    Whoops? Does that ring a bell?

Also if reports are to be believed, he didn't even know what the job he agreed to take even involved. I mean how hard is it to Google the duties of a job before you agree to take it?

13. vrDrew macrumors 65816

At this point, it's not even worth bothering to try and respond to Trump's latest absurd, unfounded, probably untrue, and almost certainly unprovable nonsense.

Of the handful of certified geniuses I've met in my lifetime, very few if any of them even knew their I.Q. And I doubt too many of them cared that much about it, even if they did. They were usually too busy trying to solve problems I could barely begin to understand.

People who are genuinely smart usually don't spend a lot of time telling you how smart they are.

14. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

He should have fixed that. Imagine the looks on their face when the polls were closed and they showed up on the 28th.

15. DUCKofD3ATH Suspended

DUCKofD3ATH

It shows how disdainful Obama is of the military.

Another example: G.W. Bush sent hundreds of handwritten letters to the families of slain soldiers. Obama sent the same form letter to families of soldiers killed on his watch.

Obama: the King of Tacky & Cruel.

16. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I don't give anyone a pass unless its an obvious mistake and not something done constantly. We can talk about Biden, he's well known to have foot in the mouth disease, even among the left,

17. 5684697, Jan 19, 2017
  18. Moyank24 macrumors 601

Moyank24

Umm, I've heard him speak?

I'm also a resident of Texas, so I've witnessed the stupidity first hand! Especially some bad results from some very questionable decisions.

Why would you feel sorry for me? You really shouldn't. My happiness isn't dependent on who the President is. I have a good job, healthy children, and I own my home. I'm doing just fine.

Also, as a lesbian, some of his accomplishments may have more significance to me than to you. In fact, both of my kids (9 year old twins) wrote speeches last night where they had to talk about some of what Obama did. And my daughter actually mentioned same sex marriage (along with changes in school lunch!), because it obviously means something to us.

It's just a good reminder that there's more to us than whether we are liberal or conservative.

19. Mac'nCheese thread starter macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

I don't think making a mistake and using a form letter, as many other presidents have in the past, shows disdain for the military.

20. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

Thank you Biden for the memes!

21. vrDrew macrumors 65816

I'm very glad President Obama's time in office fundamentally changed our country for the better in so many ways. There is no going back on same-sex marriage. There is no going back for gay and lesbian people serving in the military and most other jobs. And even on health insurance, there is no going back on recognizing that all Americans need it - in one form or another.

Although I'm sorta assuming your daughter liked some of Michelle Obama's changes to school lunches. Because not all kids did....

22. citizenzen macrumors 65816

If eye bags were brains ... he'd be a freaking genius.

23. DrewDaHilp1 macrumors 6502a

DrewDaHilp1

He has some good quotes, you should read them, at least one might ring true to you.